[FS]full-length vader-style sideskirts *UPDATE*

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
eyezpinned

[FS]full-length vader-style sideskirts *UPDATE*

Post by eyezpinned »

i've had these at my friend's bodyshop for awhile now, but am looking to go with mini sides instead. They are unpainted and have never been mounted. Pictures of the actual skirts will be available upon request (like i said they're at a body shop, but i'll go over and snap a few pics if anyone's interested). I can also have them painted/cleared oem teal for a minimal fee as i had my car painted at the shop they are located at last summer, and have enough paint left to do that if someone would like. if anyone has a set of the mini sides they would like to trade for these, let me know. asking $100 + shipping.

here's a pic of the style (not actual skirts):

http://www.customautotrim.com/bodykits/ ... mage/2563/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by eyezpinned on October 14th, 2009, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
Red Rocket

Re: [FS]/[FT] full-length vader-style sideskirts

Post by Red Rocket »

Dibs

PM sent
[*url=http:cardomain.com/ride/2632839]My Cardomain Page[/url*]
nlsolja123

Post by nlsolja123 »

im interested if the buyer backs out
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

Ok guys, I'm going to start looking for a box tomorrow. I'll snap a few pics when I pick them up. Am still looking for the mini sides if anyone has a lead on a set.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

ok, good news and bad news... the bad news is my car got smacked into yesterday :crying: . the good news is the person had insurance and i'm having a damage appraisal tomorrow morning and then dropping the car off at the shop where the skirts are, so i should be picking them up tomorrow.
eyezpinned

Re: [FS]full-length vader-style sideskirts *UPDATE*

Post by eyezpinned »

just a little update. i didn't realize what an undertaking shipping a pair of 6ft + sideskirts would be, and i actually had to go back to school before i felt comfortable enough accepting anyone's $ for these considering all the problems i was having with shipping.

anyway, i am on fall break, and have something worked out with fedex, so i'm pretty sure i can get them out. i am asking $100 + shipping (already have the minis, so no trades).

also, here's a pic of the actual skirts:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”