Is this a steal (I'm new!)?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
chitownmx3

Is this a steal (I'm new!)?

Post by chitownmx3 »

Hi there--<BR>It is really nice to see all of these people so excited about a car that I am about to buy.<BR>It's a 1993 MX3 1.6, auto, red, cloth interior (2-toned?), with 68,000.<BR>The previous owners added a cute little spoiler and this funky system that turns on the car remotely (from keychain, pioneer CD player, almost mint condition.<BR>3,150.00 <BR>Is this a good deal or not?<BR>I LOVE THE CAR, but I don't know prices at all, and you all seem like the experts.<BR>Thanks! :p
VizualXTC

Re: Is this a steal (I'm new!)?

Post by VizualXTC »

I'd wait till you found a v-6 manual. Well worth the extra cash....just my opinion
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
chitownmx3

Post by chitownmx3 »

Have you ever driven a stick in really bad winters--like what we have in Chicago?<BR>I love sticks, too, but I'm just fine with the automatic.<BR>I'm more worried about the price of the one I have waiting for me.<BR>Is THAT a good deal?<BR>Plus, I'm not planning on racing it!<BR>Thank you! :D
p00onU

Post by p00onU »

Manuel is fun, but at times gets annoying, especially in traffic =) That is a pretty decent price, if I was in the market, Id be willing to pay that much, good luck
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I live in northern Utah, we get some pretty bad winters and I have never owned an auto. BUT...if you want an auto, I would go for that. I'm more into the speed aspect of the whole thing.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

I have the exact same car but its all stock... No cool stereo, no fancy auto start and had 77K miles on it. Mine was black and had a few dents in it and I paid 5K in Oklahoma where cost of livin is cheap and stuff. This was still below Blue Book just barly but I found out its REAL hard to find an automatic. So anywayz, 3.1 is a vary good deal as long as nothign wrong with it... Make sure you get a carfax report. I belive someone on the board in general honda discussion or somwhere has a carfax ID so you dont have to pay to get it done.
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”