[FS] K-sport Kontrol Coilovers BRAND NEW

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Suresperance

[FS] K-sport Kontrol Coilovers BRAND NEW

Post by Suresperance »

I have brand new Ksports. they are the mx-3 specific ones. i need to sell them because i ran into some financial troubles after an enexpected uninsured trip to the hospital. they are BRAND NEW in the box i opened them up drooled over them and took picutres to sell them. i payed 900+ shipping for them so i would like to get 900 and ill ship them for free as long as its not to some crazy part of canada where ill be losing a ton of money shipping them if thats the case we can go halves on shipping. when i ordered them the vender had to order them from ksport (because NO ONE STOCKS THESE) and ksport built them. this whole process took me over a month to get them. i HAVE them right here next to me and will ship as soon as i get payment you will wait a week at most to get them.

pictures can be seen on my photo bucked im too lazy to load them up because there are over 20. http://s362.photobucket.com/albums/oo61/suresperance/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what you get

4 brand new ksport kontrol coilvers
4 adjusteds
2 perch wrenches
6(i think) brake line brackets
warranty card (not filled out so YOU can get the warranty)
and other misc crap that is in the hardware back

if the price is a problem just message me we might be able to work some thing out im a cool guy just broke as a joke right now.

its probably better to email me at importslayer@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but i will check PMs at least once a day i check my email every few hours
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
solo_ryder

Re: [FS] K-sport Kontrol Coilovers BRAND NEW

Post by solo_ryder »

Wish I had a grand right now..
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

man, that would give so much room for huge tires >.<
i need to go get a loan XD
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Evo, buy my susp setup so I can get these lol
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

Yeah i wish i could keep them they are amazing ... did i mention they are way lighter than the stock struts/springs
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

solo_ryder wrote:Evo, buy my susp setup so I can get these lol
haha, how you much you want, i might actually buy it! XD
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

do these have the remote resevoirs?
v6powered

Post by v6powered »

are they different from these for 850 shipped :?
http://www.eracingzone.com/Ksport-Kontr ... 25952.html

i have also seen them for about 750..
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

nope it looks about the same.but that sight will only ship for free to the lower 48 states no one in canada can capitalize on that.and like i said though i paid 900 for them ill haggle the price but i dont want to get totally shafted on the price. and any place you order them from you will have to wait a month for them because no one stocks them. i can have them to you in a week. to some people that might be worth an extra 50 since summer is almost over and there isnt that much time to be driving mx-3s(unless its got dd duty).

but again ill haggle with any one interested just pm or email me.
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

bump if no one wants them im just going to suck it up and put them on the car.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

lol put them on the car and post before and after pics :D
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

those are nice, wish I had funds to buy those
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

yeah if no one wants them in the next few weeks ill put them on the car ill post up ground control (before) stock(now) and ksport(after) pics. and once i get my mystery wobble figured out ill post performance opinion.
smoke187

Post by smoke187 »

hold up your selling gt pro's for $900 Kontrol Pro are all orange body gt pro are mostly black
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smoke187" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 mx3 bp-t
93 protege lx
smoke187

Post by smoke187 »

unless they changed the colors or something
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smoke187" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 mx3 bp-t
93 protege lx

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”