Dyno Day in Vancouver!!

For MX-3 owners on the west coast and surrounding areas
BuGS

Dyno Day in Vancouver!!

Post by BuGS »

There is a dyno day in Vancouver right next to Corksport. The place is English Racing.

I will be there with the Turbo MX-3 if anyone wants to stop by!!
nightridergsr

Re: Dyno Day in Vancouver!!

Post by nightridergsr »

Looks like fun, too bad I'm on the east coast :(
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah. That guy got jumped downtown by like 7 fools, and the proceeds are going to help him out. Alot of idiots are moving up from California, and ruining Portland. I just wish I would have been there that night..
Anyway, I'll try to make it out. I can't afford to do runs, but I'd love to see your car.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Bugs are you going up there today or tomorrow and what time?? I would love to swing by and check out your mx-3... let us know!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I just called and they said you already came and went?! :crying: DUDE
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah, that was lame. Mooneggs and i decided we're going to find out where you live, and come check out your car without letting you know when :lol:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “West Coast MX-3 Owners”