[FS] 1992 Eunos Presso

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mr_Shorty

[FS] 1992 Eunos Presso

Post by Mr_Shorty »

Like the title says...and with no BS, I've got a 1992 Eunos Presso V6 5Spd with 85,xxxkms on it straight from Japan. The car is Ruby Mica in color, has pwr windows, no sunroof. Not registered as of yet but is located in the middle of BC, Canada. Asking price is $6,500 obo. Willing to help ship and register to anywhere in North America for extra fees.

You could be the second one in Canada, probably all of North America to own one of these.

Pics available at request.

Tyler
Elected Dictator

1991 Eunos Presso AWD build starting winter '10
Ruby Mica

1992 Eunos Presso special build starting ???
Ruby Mica

1992 Familia GTR AWD donor car
Black
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] 1992 Eunos Presso

Post by Mooneggs »

I wish I had the money... sigh... got any pics?

I want a RHD mx-3 so bad....
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I would like to see pics!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

I've been telling my wife for years that I will own a presso. I would like pics for proof, for starters ha. Time to list the SE on Kijiji. If you could post pics for all the guys to see, interior shots, undercarriage, under hood, overall body and any trouble shots please
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

If you could get it registered for the USA I would get it!! :) But I already tried locally and they said no... :(
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

I will try and get some pics up asap but this proves to be a little more difficult as I only have the use of one leg, I tried to cut the other one off last week and I'm still recovering. Will have pics by the weekend. Thanks

I can try and make it happen Bugs...give me a bit. Where exactly are you located?? town, etc...

Tyler
Elected Dictator

Ruby Mica

Ruby Mica

Black
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

East Wenatchee, WA. I tried to get one about 3 years ago, but WA state said no. I want to do it legally, and at that time they said there wasn't any way to do it...
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

"Motor vehicles not more than 25 years old must conform to the Department of Transportation (DOT) motor vehicle safety standards that were in effect when these vehicles were manufactured. Passenger cars manufactured after September 1, 1973 must also meet bumper standards. The importer must file form DOT HS-7 (this link is a .pdf file; click here for free download software) at the time of entry, indicating whether the vehicle conforms to applicable safety and bumper standards. The original manufacturer is required to affix a label to the vehicle certifying that these standards have been met if the vehicle is intended for sale in the United States. Vehicles that do not bear a certification label attached by the original manufacturer must be entered as a nonconforming vehicle under a DOT bond for one and a half times the vehicle's dutiable value. This is in addition to the regular Customs entry bond."

You will never get this vehicle registered in the US...not for another 9 years anyway.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Dang that's harsh, glad I'm in derrty alberrty. Red Deer has a new slogan too, "Land of the never ending 'skyline'". They're like cavaliers or intrepids here, darn near everywhere. Sorry for the off topic post, but a bump for a very interesting thread.
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Not that Id' do anything illegal.. but couldn't you swap the parts that have the VIN #s, and register it as an MX-3?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

You'd have to cut a new hole in the firewall for the brake booster.

If you're not allowed to get this car in the US, then why did Mooneggs say that there's at least 2 in North America already ( other then my two)?? I'm pretty sure they're not in Canada.

Tyler
Elected Dictator

Ruby Mica

Ruby Mica

Black
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Not sure, but I copied that directly from US Customs and Immigration website.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

You can have any kind of car you want... you just can't use the public roadways with certain ones.
There are ways of making things happen, when you're just a good lookin' rebel that plays by his own rules :lol:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

The US has weird laws where you can bypass other laws if you know how. I believe if you register a car as a "hot rod" you can basically drive anything you want.

Swapping vins isn't a good idea unless you own the car w/ the vins on it, then it's ok as long as you don't tell people about it or try to sell either car after.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

yeah exactly... do you know how many skylines and hondas that are RHD that are not just front clips driving around? there's ways around everything. :shrug:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”