[guaging interest]Ground control coilovers

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Suresperance

[guaging interest]Ground control coilovers

Post by Suresperance »

i need new struts so im thinking about upgrading to the ksport coilover kit so im gonna sell the ground controls if some one wants them. if not ill just do the zx2 struts and ill be fine not selling them.

they are currently on the car have probably 15k on them they are still in great shape and have proved themselves for me again and again.

i would like to get 200 for them plus shipping(not sure if this is a good price since my mx3 has been in storage for two yrs and last time i looked they were selling for 450 or so new)
Last edited by Suresperance on May 24th, 2009, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
96mx-3

Re: [guaging interest]Ground control coilovers

Post by 96mx-3 »

defanitly interested ( dibs) pics ? and are u willing to ship to canada for that price
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

yeah well like i said they are on the car right now ill be taking them off when i get my k sports so maybe a month? ... if you wanna wait that long they are yours ill get you some pics when i have the wheels off to take the motor our on monday
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

dibs

pm sent
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

lol is that a second in line dibs ? cause i called dibs already...
and yea a month is no problem
thanks
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

wow guys sorry i just realized i misspoke i would like to get 200 PLUS shipping i wrote that post at like two in the AM lol let me know if your guys are still interested i figure it would probably be like 250 shipped

and 96mx-3 you have first dibs unless you dont wanna pay shipping it might be a little more shipped to canada get me a postal code and ill check for you

rekognize you have second dibs if 96mx-3 doesnt like the corrected price.

and again guys im sorry i just realized i messed up on the price i really need to pocket 200 to help with the ksports they are almost a grand lol
Towona

Post by Towona »

Interested pending pics
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

yea please post pics but im still good as long as pics look good ...
thanks
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

pm replied

pics pls ktnx
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

still available? CAsh in hand!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

okay heres the deal i already pmed the two guys from before and am waiting back for their answers but as of now the rear perches will not come off of the strut if some one wants to try to get them off they are more than welcome to try all i want is a few bucks (25-50 i just bought ksports so im hurting) and pay shipping. ill send the front two coilovers which came off good and are okay and the rear struts with the coilovers still attached.

obviously they still have first dibs ill update with sale status once i hear back from them if no one wants them with in a week ill just toss them
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

just drop me a PM if they dont want em
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

to every one who was interested in these i was recently informed that i have been fooled the p/o of my car installed these coilovers and told me they were g/cs how ever i have found out now they are the crappy ebay ones painted to look like ground controls. im sorry to any one who had their hopes up and im sorry it has been so long for an update (in and out of the hospital damn kidney stones)

how ever ... due to said hospital visits i may have to sell my ksports which will be here tomorrow im going to take a long hard look at my finances to see if i can keep them but if not they will be up for sale for what i paid for them (900 obo) so i will only lose shipping and you wont have to wait a month to get them from ksport.

i will update within a few days and again im very sorry
Towona

Post by Towona »

Sorry to hear that. I'd be interested in the K-sports. More details plz.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”