MX-3 GS for SALE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
claudechiasson

MX-3 GS for SALE

Post by claudechiasson »

Well it looks as if I finally have to sell my baby, I spend 2 grand fixing the engine (leaky head gasket) and can hardly afford the bills anymore. Here's the stats,<P>1993 Red GS<BR>170,000 Kilometer engine (rebuilt heads a few weeks ago)<BR>Enterior is in great shape<BR>Exterior is in very good shape aside from some chipping clear coat on passenger door.<P>Things you might have to fix - CV joint on passenger side creeks.<BR>Emergency break cable snapped.<BR>Wires for stereo (pioneer still in car) have been removed in order to take out the amp.<P>Everything else seemed to check out fine.<BR>Brand new battery installed days ago with warrantee.<P>I'm sorry some things would need to be done to the car but its definately drivable though even without fixing them. Most cars have problems with them but the people selling them just don't tell you :)<P>Anyways I'm asking 5000$ OBO, so please make me an offer. I also have fog lights and headlight covers installed as well as an alarm system with keyless entry for the stereo and pioneer speakers all around.<P>I can also include my 800 dollar alpine amp and 500 dollar boxed sony xplod subwoofers if the price is right :)<P>Thank you in advanced and please don't post unless you have positive comments hehe :)<P>ClaudeChiasson@hotmail.com<p>[ October 09, 2002: Message edited by: Virago ]
Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice... Damn you for fooling me again!
claudechiasson

Re: MX-3 GS for SALE

Post by claudechiasson »

oops stereo wires aren't removed they are just not connected to the stereo. probably about a 25 dollar job at any installation shop.
claudechiasson

Post by claudechiasson »

Damn I'm getting desperate here, this is a really nice car you gotta offer me something hehe. I live in nova scotia canada and want to find a good home for it :)<P>reply with your B/O you may be surprised.
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

no offence...but price is too high! I got my 92 GS in awesome condition - certified and emission tested and a spare set of snows for $3500!
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Post by Guest »

thats not too bad, 5000 obo, i would be on it if i hadnt got mine already
claudechiasson

Post by claudechiasson »

Well I have been offered as much as 4000cdn on trade ins for it I can't go much lower then five. I wish I could post a picture of it but I don't have them online :S<BR>It really is a sweeter looking car then what I have made it out to be. I just wanted to make sure no one though it was a brand new car hehe. Anyways, its OBO so make me an offer and I can email pictures of it!<BR>thanks,<BR>Claude<p>[ October 11, 2002: Message edited by: Virago ]

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”