WTB: AFTERMARKET AND OEM PARTS. LOOK!

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
ReMXed-95

WTB: AFTERMARKET AND OEM PARTS. LOOK!

Post by ReMXed-95 »

WANTED:
1: AFTERMARKET OR OEM REAR BUMPER. In good to brand new shape. NO cracks or huge chips unless you reflect it in the asking price.

2: AFTERMARKET FRONT BUMPER. Looking for a BLITZ, MAZDASPEED, B2, or DRIFT style bumper. NO cracks or huge chips unless you reflect it in the asking price.

3: PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR. Must be POWERED. No cracks in mirror. NO cracks or huge chips in housing unless you reflect it in the asking price.

4: LOWER TIE BAR FROM AN MX3 V6. These are found in the GS models and is found underneath the car. I want the part that can be seen from the rear of the car.

5: ANY UNWANTED AFTERMARKET PARTS. This means carbon fiber hoods, aftermarket racing seats, aftermarket 16 - 17" rims, slim visors, shift knobs. MUST ALL FIT AN MX3 RS 1995.

PM ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. INCLUDING SHIPPING RATES TO THOMPSON, MANITOBA. Thanks.
KYB-GR2 struts, BG 2" lowering springs, Pearl red paint, Tint, Carbon tails, Short ram intake, Engine swap, Short throw shifter, Custom interior, 2 12" subs, Custom sound, Mazdaspeed ignition, K2 smoked mirrors, Front/ rear Corksport strut bars, Shaved rear wiper, Motegi MR7 17" gunmetal rims with ZR rated low profiles, RS 14" Honeycomb rims, Upgraded brakes and lines and alot more http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3085354
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: WTB: AFTERMARKET AND OEM PARTS. LOOK!

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Unwanted CF hood.. ya, put me down for one.

I have an extra FG rear bumper. Where do you live?
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

Says Thompson.

Although I believe he's moving to Winnipeg.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

wow, I guess it pays to read the entire message. :oops:
anyways.. not willing to ship, sorry
ReMXed-95

Post by ReMXed-95 »

i am willing to pay shipping on the parts. i have a verified paypal account. im also on ebay and have a 10 star rating. still looking for a body kit of some sort, aftermarket dash guages, and some other things. let me know what you have. thanks. and yes i am located in thompson, manitoba.
KYB-GR2 struts, BG 2" lowering springs, Pearl red paint, Tint, Carbon tails, Short ram intake, Engine swap, Short throw shifter, Custom interior, 2 12" subs, Custom sound, Mazdaspeed ignition, K2 smoked mirrors, Front/ rear Corksport strut bars, Shaved rear wiper, Motegi MR7 17" gunmetal rims with ZR rated low profiles, RS 14" Honeycomb rims, Upgraded brakes and lines and alot more http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3085354
hugespec4
antispam: No

Post by hugespec4 »

I have a white passenger side mirror. Just give me a clue on how to get it to you?
ReMXed-95

Post by ReMXed-95 »

shouldve said in my prior post. i dont need the side mirrors anymore, i opted out on getting some aftermarket K2 mirrors... should be arriving this week. still looking for everything else though. and best way to get some stuff to me is greyhound (bus) or by canada post, ups, or purolator.
ReMXed-95

Post by ReMXed-95 »

still looking for some of the above parts. no longer need the mirrors or the lower tie bar. please message me with what you have. i can pay via paypal. i am a verified account.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”