WTB ADJUSTABLE SPRINGS/COILOVERS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
xxxxxroninxxxxx

WTB ADJUSTABLE SPRINGS/COILOVERS

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

I NEED ADJUSTABLE SPRINGS/COILOVERS FOR MY 93 MX-3, IF ANYONE HASS THEM AND CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO ON THEM I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>
Sonicxtacy02

Re: WTB ADJUSTABLE SPRINGS/COILOVERS

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

again... please do not type in caps :roll:
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
xxxxxroninxxxxx

uhh, first of all, dont say again to me, cause we never spoke before, and if that is some kinda mx-3 .com rule then fine, my bad, but im a new member and i musta missed that one, and second your little icon with the guy rolling his eyes is gay not to mention rude, and third my car is better than yours so eat me.
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xxxxxroninxxxxx:<BR><STRONG>uhh, first of all, dont say again to me, cause we never spoke before, and if that is some kinda mx-3 .com rule then fine, my bad, but im a new member and i musta missed that one, and second your little icon with the guy rolling his eyes is gay not to mention rude, and third my car is better than yours so eat me.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>its a little off topic, but Ed, u say that u have a WRX hood scoop, g-force front, and wings west roof wing?????? what the hell is all that! I looked ur car on ur web page and i never any of the stuff u listed?? I saw a fx fornt , not g - force, and u have a sun roof, like to see how u put a roof scoop on there.....lol and u have two different styles of rims?? and there are no custom fenders like u say??? <P>not sayin ur bullsh*tin us here, but please can u just clear these few questions up for me, and hey, maybe they are just old pics....I don't know ,anyways, later bro
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

i said again but its the second time i've replied to one of your messages with that, the first being yesterday. I wasnt at all trying to be rude. Lastly i'd like to say welcome to the list, nice ride, and good luck to ya
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
xxxxxroninxxxxx

ok dvh, i can take a challenge, but put your glasses on this time cause you obviously can't see, see the funny looking thing on the roof behind the sunroof, if u went to my site it's in like 3 pictures, its called a wings west accord type r wing, i know its hard to see, its only 3 and a half ft. long, and if you look at the import xpression pic on my site, i know that they are not side views, but you can still see the 3 custom cuts in each fender, as far as me having 2 sets of rims, so what, im constantly changing my car, i should be applauded for that, not attacked, those yellow wheels are tsw spirits, just like it says on my profile, and if you must have proof of the g-force front bumper, go to <A HREF="http://www.whipsincorporated.com" TARGET=_blank>www.whipsincorporated.com</A> and click on their 2002 show pics, youll not only see a front bumper but also a side view of the fenders once again, as for the wrx hood scoop going on the roof, im welding my sunroof shut and having it put on as we speak, my car is in the shop now.......i've been to your web page to, and actually if you know any of the guys whos pics you have up, like john with the blue mxw/white flames, he can vouch for me, not that i really care what u think,before you pick apart someones car u should look at your own pile, i'd destroy u in a show or a race.........peace fag
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xxxxxroninxxxxx:<BR><STRONG>ok dvh, i can take a challenge, but put your glasses on this time cause you obviously can't see, ----- before you pick apart someones car u should look at your own pile, i'd destroy u in a show or a race.........peace fag</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Holly crapers....hahah, he's sensitive one guys and gals! :) Hey Ed, im sorry, i just wanted u to clear some things up, which u did, thanx. I was never disin ur ride bro, i just didn't uinderstand why all these mods were done and i didn't see any, i guess i have to look more closely...sorry....geeez! And when did i say that havin 2 sets of rims is stupid??? I just wondered why u did...i thought maybe u sold em the old one s or something, i was just wondering....<P>PLease have a little more respect for everyone here, i saw what u said to Sonicxtacy02 and u seemed to be quite the little b----.....stop bitchin and complaining man...no one is puttin u down, ok, cool. Hope one of the admin 's here calm u down.....as for puttin down my car...well, ur real mature bud, peace<P> :)<p>[ October 04, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Your additue in your is completley out of line. lets not comeone here and bash people. Your opinions are your own, just like everyone elses. Posting such things as "eat me" and calling people gay is a little out of line. Noone is trying to bash you. Fx designs makes a bumper identical to that one, which Gforce may have made one off of that design. Remember we are here to learn and get new not criticise. I understand your new to the board, one of the main rues here is respect others, DHV did not challenge you, he had questions. And I personally have noticed you posting in all caps before. Please refrain from doing so. Im not trying to be a jerk, Im just here to keep the peace and keep some sanity. Have fun posting, and welcome to the board.
Tman

Post by Tman »

Hey Ed...I was wondering if you know my cousin. He lives in Schenectady NY...He drives a 2001 Red S-10 Extreme.. With a coustom pain job...has white in the front. Hes got air bags and all that s---. Just wondering if you know him. His name is Donney Gage...hes got a bad a-- truck. I used to live in Clifton Park but i moved from there like 6 years ago.<p>[ October 04, 2002: Message edited by: Tman ]
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
xxxxxroninxxxxx

yeah i know him, not personally, but we run into each other at shows, thats a tight truck and he seams to be a nice guy, i think he lives near me too cause i always see his truck in my neighborhood.
Tman

Post by Tman »

Yea hes cool...his dad (my uncle) always has tight cars. But his truck is for sale right now...he tried to get me to buy it but i dont have 14 G's for his S10. Well I figured you knew him because Schenectady is not THAT big of a town. L8r.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”