[WTB] OEM Sideskirts, Corksport Front Bumper

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
steckino

[WTB] OEM Sideskirts, Corksport Front Bumper

Post by steckino »

I was wondering if someone had reasonably priced OEM Sideskirts/Copies

Reasonably priced is around 150 to 200 dollars for something that is used. I will not pay 300 dollars for someones used, taped on, salt ground down sideskirts; that are believed to have value. The same style that Andrew has on his MX-3 ... (the most hard sideskirts to find)

I am also looking for a Corksport MS Front Bumper for a reasonable price.
1992 Mazda MX3 I4
1995 Mazda MX3 B6D (parts car)
Nd4SpdSe

Re: [WTB] OEM Sideskirts, Corksport Front Bumper

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

steckino wrote:I was wondering if someone had reasonably priced OEM Sideskirts/Copies

Reasonably priced is around 150 to 200 dollars for something that is used. I will not pay 300 dollars for someones used, taped on, salt ground down sideskirts; that are believed to have value. The same style that Andrew has on his MX-3 ... (the most hard sideskirts to find)
1) Good luck finding those side skirts and 2) they have that value because, and you stated that yourself, they are the hardest sideskirts to find, the cleanest looking and also made of Urethane instead of fibreglass. New sideskirts for other cars run between $140-$300. Fx Design's side skirts run around $350.

If you want OEM sides, you'll pay the $200 for used/broken ones, cause if you don't, someone else will, guaranteed.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
steckino

Post by steckino »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
steckino wrote:I was wondering if someone had reasonably priced OEM Sideskirts/Copies

1) Good luck finding those side skirts and 2) they have that value because, and you stated that yourself, they are the hardest sideskirts to find, the cleanest looking and also made of Urethane instead of fibreglass. New sideskirts for other cars run between $140-$300. Fx Design's side skirts run around $350.

If you want OEM sides, you'll pay the $200 for used/broken ones, cause if you don't, someone else will, guaranteed.
Was kinda a kick in my own rear wasn't it? Hah :lol:

I did notice the person who is making pairs of them, I just wish other companies would pick up on it; but it's such older and rare car. In my state I've seen roughly 5 to 6 different MX-3's that aren't even modified, bone stock. I just want to get mine to a nice and simplistic/clean look like this
1992 Mazda MX3 I4
1995 Mazda MX3 B6D (parts car)
kellywellz

Post by kellywellz »

i have some of the corksport side skirts brand new
blue 92 mx3,95 bp swap, 97 kia tranny, spec stage 1 clutch,white excel rims.
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Are you talkin the minis or oem full length? If they're the o.e. type, DIBS!!!
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

uhh, i don't think calling dibs in someone's WTB thread works
kellywellz

Post by kellywellz »

they are the mini's...
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

That's right, poor etiquette, my bad. For some reason I thought I was in the FS forum, eh? :?
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

either way it's not what he's looking for :roll:

if you change your mind about the full length OEM sides and want the mini euro OEM sides I have a set FS
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

Those full length OEM sideskirts do look awesome, would even fit nice with a stock MX-3. I usually like to spend my cash under the hood and leave the outside stock, for the cops. This may be an exception.

Doesnt dibs work anywhere? :lol:
1994 GS 5 speed 1.8, fresh black paint, flowmaster muffler & Little smelly pine tree
1993 RS 5 speed SOHC with 89,000 original KMs! (rising fast though).
1994 RS 4 cyl auto- running parts car with 104,000 KMs
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Daveb wrote:Those full length OEM sideskirts do look awesome, would even fit nice with a stock MX-3. I usually like to spend my cash under the hood and leave the outside stock, for the cops. This may be an exception.

Doesnt dibs work anywhere? :lol:
dibs on the ability to call dibs
kellywellz

Post by kellywellz »

whoever is interested pm me
alexskull75

Post by alexskull75 »

here is the link of one simply style sideskirts on sale in germany: http://www.maxpower.de/Mazda/MX3/Seiten ... :9510.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(don't care about the very rice front and rear bumper in the pictures!). anyway i think that only the oem type full lenght and the corksport mini will match the ms front cause it has very similar height as the oem with the front lip.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”