interior car spray/ paint

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
boe52002

interior car spray/ paint

Post by boe52002 »

HI guys im looking for interior paint/spray for my dash, back of car and side doors, saw a couple on oline from the States but they don't ship to Toronto Canada. any ideas where i can guy some need black and white colors, or any cheap place i can get my interior done tx
all
Mad Cow

Re: interior car spray/ paint

Post by Mad Cow »

Go to canadian tire and get some krylon fusion paint, it's in the automotive section.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
boe52002

Post by boe52002 »

thanks man ill go morrow
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

CLEAN the plastic with a degreaser or plastic cleaner though!! or it will just look like garbage!! I still never use that fusion stuff though... I seem to find it flakes off over time with the cold winters and hot summers we have here.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

colinsmx3 wrote:CLEAN the plastic with a degreaser or plastic cleaner though!! or it will just look like garbage!! I still never use that fusion stuff though... I seem to find it flakes off over time with the cold winters and hot summers we have here.

Really? I painted my ATV with that stuff, so it has to survive twigs, tree branches, bending, ice, snow, water, mud, pretty much everything you can throw at it, and it's still holding strong. It's only coming off where the plastics rub together or where I hit something hard.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Best off if you could buy paint, put a flexer in it that will keep the paint 'bendable' and spray it on with a small HLVP gun. Use Prepsol to clean the interior surfaces of dirt, arourall and any release agent still present from the manufactoring process.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
CrimsonReign1

Post by CrimsonReign1 »

im doing my int right now. this guide is awesome, working so well for me.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f ... 41&t=70341" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

im using turtle wax rubbing compund and shine stuff, ill let you know how it works out when its totally finished.
93 SE, black
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Problem with the urathane clear coat is in a short period of time it will yellow/brown. If you can use a two part poly urathane you'll get a real clear long lasting finish. IMO
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
CrimsonReign1

Post by CrimsonReign1 »

my int turned out amazing. WAY WAY WAY better then i thought it would, i really dont think it could look any better
93 SE, black

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”