Help needed....

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
chad

Help needed....

Post by chad »

okey, i'm a disgrace to this site! I hit my beig MX-3! the hood is bent and i need a new one...<BR>anyone in canada (mostly toronto or miss) has any idea where i can get a hood for a relatively low price???? ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER??? in serious need of ur help....
"Bart, you will be promoted to 'man of the house', Lisa, you will be promoted to 'boy'"...Homer simpson<BR>-----------------------------------<BR>1992 MX-3 GS, 5 spd.
Seersh

Re: Help needed....

Post by Seersh »

I hear ya guy......I'm in the same boat!<BR>I'll let you know if I find any.....I have a few leads right now, once I find one for me, I'll let you know of any others out there<p>[ October 03, 2002: Message edited by: Seersh ]
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
chad

Post by chad »

thanks man, i apprecaite it...<BR>i'll message u too if i find anything,
"Bart, you will be promoted to 'man of the house', Lisa, you will be promoted to 'boy'"...Homer simpson<BR>-----------------------------------<BR>1992 MX-3 GS, 5 spd.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

sorry guys,!!!<BR>unfortunately no front ends, except for seersh, who i will give my own on probably friday or saturday. but for the rest of you guys who have some other problems than fronts, there is one smashed one which we can use the interior and other parts, its advertised on the autotrader!<BR>soo if anyone wants it, i will bring it down to 700 bucks and we can all use it, plz post comment since it will go fast!<P>take carez<BR>DJ Kevin K

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”