in dash screen sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
skyblue

in dash screen sale

Post by skyblue »

i have a pyle in dash radio and flip up screen for sale. it comes with rca's for ps or dvd player. it is 2 months old and in perfect condition. this is a 5 inch screen and the picture has amazing quality. this is not a cd or dvd player just a radio and a screen. i love this thing but i ned to sell it. i have a 6 disk changer and never needed an indash player. i am asking 300. this screen costs about 800 + to buy. if you can get a better deal than prove it! i also have a mini camera for the rear to use the screen as a rear view screen. let me know guys and girls and i will talk to you soon.<BR>peace.
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
kuruption1983

Re: in dash screen sale

Post by kuruption1983 »

its mine!<BR>but g2 see it.<BR>300$ firm, and i will pick up by the end of the week! :D <BR>since i have a changer too and i can exchange it with whateva thas compatible with yours!
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

call me and we will talk<BR>416 885 0677 cell. if we meet sunday we could exchange it then or whenever, jsut call dude.<BR>ryan
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
ikedogg

Post by ikedogg »

if that deal does not go through, i might be interested in buying it. however, i live in the states (ohio). would shipping be a problem?
and konstantine is walking down the stairs...
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

skyblue - you still have that pyle or did kuruption1983 get it off you?
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Damn you kuraption and your fast replys !! :) <P>That would have been sweet.
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

One of these damn I will learn to spell :mad:
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

lol!<BR>hey man its aight!<BR>its bein fast that getcha everything in life (well mostly! :D), its aight more opportunities will come!<BR>watch for those LOL<P>take carez ppl<BR>Kevin K
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

it's ok, I just got the sweeeeeeetest Alpine deck I've ever seen or heard in my life!!!!!!<P>60 x 4 watts motorized face....I think I just....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D :D :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Well it would be nice to have something like that in my car but considering my car is broken ito frequently it's probably not a good idea.<P>An no offense to you skyblue, I am not accusing you of anything but everytime I see people selling audio stuff on boards or even Ebay I always question if the stuff is probably stolen.
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

What does it matter if it's stolen? As long as it works it's still good enough for me :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LiL-LaW:<BR><STRONG>What does it matter if it's stolen? As long as it works it's still good enough for me :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's that kind of attitude that only encourages people to break into more cars. If people wouldn't buy stolen car audio stuff then there would be no reason for these low-lifes to break in your car.
Tay69

Post by Tay69 »

Hey macnwigs....Which Alpine deck did you get?...the black or the silver one? I have the black one (CDA-7894). It is an awesome deck...60x4...motorized face...built-in amp in the black one. The silver version needs an amp. The deck is absolutely perfect.
'96 MX-3 GS
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

hey,<P>I got the silver one...I got a great deal on it ($400 installed) so I couldn't say no. This is a pic of it.<P> :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

-Albert Einstein
Choclatemann

Post by Choclatemann »

How much do you want for that camera....

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”