[FS] PARTING OUT BLK 93 V6 AUTO :(

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sinfulone

[FS] PARTING OUT BLK 93 V6 AUTO :(

Post by Sinfulone »

Sigh, I've finally given up trying to hold on to my ride. I can no longer justify to the wife putting money into it :( Here's the deal I'm looking for $600 for the whole thing. I will consider parting it out if I'm unable to sell it whole. If I do part it out all parts are available except the exterior. That's only cus my land lord with have a sh*t if I had a car sitting in the driveway with doors, windows etc.. missing.

Now I'm no mechanic so I'll just tell you what I know is wrong with the ride.

* Possible oil leak ( haven't seen any oil leaks the past couple of months and there's oil still in it) There was a leak about 2 months ago though???

* My transmission is blown but I just picked up another one but needs to be installed.

* A MAJOR tune up is in order wires, plugs etc...

* I believe the fuses have blown for the power window. (Saw a light flash from the fuse box a week ago when I was rolling up the windows. Haven't gotten any power since, but the sun roof still has power??)

I have spent the last week showing the ride to 2 different mechanics to figure out all the problems. From what I gather it would run about another $1000 if taken to a regular mechanic to do all fixes. If your more handy than me I figure your looking at about $500 tops. I'm ashamed to admit it but I've never changed spark plugs, filters or anything other than a flat tire (That is something I mean to change in the future).

So there you have it I'm typing this feeling sick to my stomach that I have to give up my ride. Oh there are a few body scratches but over all the body is decent. I forgot to mention that I have two front black leather racing seats. That's about it for aftermarket parts though. I will provide pics if needed although it pretty much just looks like a black stock car.

Damn I love the mx3 I'll be on the hunt for another one. I just don't have the time or energy to do all that's needed for mine. I would just rather buy one that is good to go already!

peace,
Last edited by Sinfulone on February 2nd, 2009, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
rekognize

Re: [FS] BLK 93 V6 AUTO :(

Post by rekognize »

Part out please

ktnx

pm sent
Sinfulone

Re: [FS] BLK 93 V6 AUTO :(

Post by Sinfulone »

I'm waiting to see if someone wants the whole thing bro. I think the price I've offered for the whole thing is good considering what's wrong with it.
Sinfulone

Re: [FS] PARTING OUT BLK 93 V6 AUTO :(

Post by Sinfulone »

Ok boys let the games begin.... As of today I will be parting out my ride. All items are up for grabs!!!

* First off the doors, hood, hatch are on hold for one of our family members already.

* As you might have seen in my past threads I am no mechanic, that said any parts that you need be prepared to take it off yourself. I will take off what I can do all else will have to be taken off by the buyer.

* Preferance will be going to local boys as I'm not looking to get into shipping etc... Unless someone offers me a deal to good to be true.

I will be checking my messages off and on during the day while at work. Bear with me if I don't get back to you right away, I will once the man has his foot off my neck :) As I'm sure alot of you will ask I will post pics A.S.A.P

Peace,
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Front lip? Mine?
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Where are you in Toronto? If it's not too far I might just come by and get some stuff.
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
Skuce

Post by Skuce »

Interior Pics?
Drew
'95 EGT 1.8
T
'93 ELX 1.9 SC
'91 ELX 1.9
Dali
Supporting Member