FIRST MEET OF THE SEASON!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
colinsmx3

FIRST MEET OF THE SEASON!

Post by colinsmx3 »

Some of you or most have been messaged via Facebook! But for those who don't have it..... HERE!

I know it's early BUT like I said THIS CLUB WILL STAY ALIVE!! I know some of you will not have your cars out including me but we can still meet and greet!!

OK I figured I would make it central SINCE we can all come from a far and meet in the middle!

WHERE: AMC/ Boston Pizza plaza Hwy 7/400 on the EAST side of the 400
WHEN: FEB 8th 2009, 1PM BOSTON PIZZA
WHY: CAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE!

IF weather is a problem then it will be the following Sunday
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nd4SpdSe

Re: FIRST MEET OF THE SEASON!

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

If I go someone will have to pay for my meal cause that's my birthday :P

That being the case, not sure what's going on that weekend. I'll see about being there, but don't be surprised if I don't.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

ill keep an eye on this thread..see whos attending...but ill go...but ONLY if its worth the drive...in other words i dont wana meet up with people who are showing up in something other than an mx3..no offence. just dont see the point :shrug:

*edit, just re-read what i wrote and i sound like a bit of a d---..i just want to see other mx3s not winter beaters :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
blackknight

Post by blackknight »

well i will be there for sure Colin......Im not driving my mx-3 though........i dont get enough money from the government to provide plowing services........
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Sorry, won't drive mine on salty roads and my insurance is off till spring. I'll be there this spring if ones organized. Good Luck
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
TOOgreezy

Post by TOOgreezy »

tmac4t4 wrote:ill keep an eye on this thread..see whos attending...but ill go...but ONLY if its worth the drive...in other words i dont wana meet up with people who are showing up in something other than an mx3..no offence. just dont see the point :shrug:

*edit, just re-read what i wrote and i sound like a bit of a d---..i just want to see other mx3s not winter beaters :lol:
Im in for sure! tmac u can roll wit me
[1996 Mx-3 GS]
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

tmac4t4 wrote:ill keep an eye on this thread..see whos attending...but ill go...but ONLY if its worth the drive...in other words i dont wana meet up with people who are showing up in something other than an mx3..no offence. just dont see the point :shrug:

Well, my truck is not a winter beater :P And my motor barely run, so she's not coming out.

Well, it's not really about the cars, but the people. We all have a common interest and some of us who have been around for a while have seen the cars, but for the new guys, I don't blame you for being curious and anxious to see everyone else's rides. Not to say you won't have fun and learned some stuff. We all do have something in common. Besides, it's still winter, it can be a little cold to hang around outside and check out cars....
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

ill roll with you greezy...i guess the less mx3's there the better mine will look :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
TOOgreezy

Post by TOOgreezy »

Who will be coming from north york mississauga or etobicoke?
or somwhere near those areas
[1996 Mx-3 GS]
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

blackknight wrote:well i will be there for sure Colin......Im not driving my mx-3 though........i dont get enough money from the government to provide plowing services........

hahahahah!
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Like Mike said it's about the people... to be honest... I will be parking my car and going inside since it will prolly be really cold to stand outside looking at a couple of salt covered Mx-3's! :love: My club in Whitby still has meets EVERY thursday through the winter just to hang out and catch up while having dinner! WHICH Mike came all the way out 3 weeks ago!!

The thing I am trying to start IS the fact that we all do share the same thing we love MX-3's! Come out meet some new faces and tell your adventures!

Here IF and I mean SOOOOOOO IF there is NO snow and it is sunny I MAY take my MX-3... depends since I am putting new rims on and cleaning the wheel wells back to showroom condition! :welder:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I will be there with my MX..........the rust has started but she is getting an uplift in 4 months or so........................................cannot afford a 2nd car right now ........ soooooooooo..she is my winter beater :(

Yes..it is about the people...without us there would be no MXs..........

So put the date on the calendar............for those who say "I don't know what will be going on then".............well obviously there's nothing so you plan to come to the meet.............

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

colinsmx3 wrote:Like Mike said it's about the people... to be honest... I will be parking my car and going inside since it will prolly be really cold to stand outside looking at a couple of salt covered Mx-3's! :love: My club in Whitby still has meets EVERY thursday through the winter just to hang out and catch up while having dinner! WHICH Mike came all the way out 3 weeks ago!!
I'm there as often as I can really. Worth the drive ;) Also, I should be there this Thursday actually.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

...................this Thursday.............hmmmmm

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Come down if you'd like Deb!