Neutral for mx3boyze *edit*

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Xearo

Neutral for mx3boyze *edit*

Post by Xearo »

EDIT: i got my funds back from him so this is now a neutral feedback
Last edited by Xearo on January 24th, 2009, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93SOHC

Re: Negative for mx3boyze

Post by 93SOHC »

im having the same issue, but he assures me I will recieve my $15 turn signals. I suppose time will tell. He has decent feedback on other threads so, idk
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

93SOHC wrote:im having the same issue, but he assures me I will recieve my $15 turn signals. I suppose time will tell. He has decent feedback on other threads so, idk
yes, he does, its becuase of his other feedback that i have held off so long from making this post actualy, but i have lost faith
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

I had some issues with this seller as well. He told me he would pull a tensioner for me at a local junkyard and ship it for $20. A month went by and I received nothing and no responses. I filed a complaint through paypal and he promptly refunded my money. I didn't leave positive but I would say more of "neutral" feedback for him. Not trying to bring him down on here by any means, but I am simply stating what happened is all.

(On a side note, I then tried to purchase the same item elsewhere and got scammed out of my money--- guess I'm not meant to have this part. And don't buy from 'nsngarage'. :evil:
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

If you do not get your parts, PM me, and I'll ban him. We dont put up with scamming here.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

i will keep you posted Barry
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

Holy Hell. Im glad I looked here in the Feedback Forum.

Xearo: Why didnt you PM me that you didnt receive it yet? I thought you had got it already? Ill refund your money no problem if you dont have it, Its not that big of a deal.

93SOHC: I told you I would get the second set out to you, They are on the way :wink:
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

mx3boyze wrote:Holy Hell. Im glad I looked here in the Feedback Forum.

Xearo: Why didnt you PM me that you didnt receive it yet? I thought you had got it already? Ill refund your money no problem if you dont have it, Its not that big of a deal.

93SOHC: I told you I would get the second set out to you, They are on the way :wink:
As i had said in my origional post, i did PM you, multiple times, with no answers back. I'm all for you defending yourself and switching this to a neutral feedback once everythnig is right, but i had to start this threrad due to the lack of response. I would feel so bad if you were a scammer and other people got screwed becuase I didn't speak up.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

likewise :wink:
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

Xearo wrote:
mx3boyze wrote:Holy Hell. Im glad I looked here in the Feedback Forum.

As i had said in my origional post, i did PM you, multiple times, with no answers back. I'm all for you defending yourself and switching this to a neutral feedback once everythnig is right, but i had to start this threrad due to the lack of response. I would feel so bad if you were a scammer and other people got screwed becuase I didn't speak up.
I didnt get any PMs from you. I reply to all my PMs at the time I read them so I dont forget, weather its just a "Yeah ok" or something along those lines to show them I got it. And I do beleive there is a feature on the boards thats shows if/when the receiver of the PM opened the message.
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

My inbox

my sent messages

the last of the 2 messgaes you calim to not have gotten
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

Yeah I never saw those messages. I will see if I can get ahold of another pulley but in the meantime I will refund your money. And if you still need it Ill ship you another one. Sorry about any inconvience, I know what its like to get so far into a project and have to wait for something in the mail and it doesnt come. Ive had it happen on more than one occasion.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I have to detract anything negative for this seller. There were USPS related issues that caused this transaction to become a headache. After the first set was apparently lost in the mail he was kind enough to send a second, which I received in a timely fashion.
boosted_bullet

Re: Neutral for mx3boyze *edit*

Post by boosted_bullet »

i have to give him negative =[

i sent him a center console MORE then a MONTH ago in promise of being sent a set of rotors.
he told me ( and showed me a picture) of a crack in the lid. he told me he didnt want to send the rotors because
of this. i told him hes was welcome to send it back, but he declined. i also offered to send him a new lid (top)
(i felt a little guilty as maybe i didnt pack it well enough. ?? it was the best i could do on short notice) he hasnt responded to me in a while last i heard he was trying a post office claim (it was sent usps).

he seemed ok thats why i hate to do this. however it was just a consol. i dnt want it back or his rotors or even compensated for it. however i will NOT do buissness with again and stressBUYER BEWARE!!

-bullet
ninjajim4

Re: Neutral for mx3boyze *edit*

Post by ninjajim4 »

supposedly his grandfather had a stroke. if that really is the case, then my sympathies of course, but it seems that there are always a hell of a lot of injuries and emergencies on this forum...

i am waiting on 25 bucks from him as well.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”