parting out 92 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

parting out 92 GS

Post by Guest »

it's green (emerald color)<BR>GS 92 auto<BR>engine mileage is 147K<BR>everything is good except transmission don't want to go into overdrive.
BumpNGlow

Re: parting out 92 GS

Post by BumpNGlow »

how many factory switches did you have? I know this sounds like an odd question, but those 4 factory switches by the steering wheel... cruise on, curise off, hazards, and rear defrost... which of those do you ahve?<P>I definately want the connectors for any of those you ahve... (just the harness pieces on the back). I bought the switches, and those pieces were not included.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
justin h

Post by justin h »

Ok. This might be a little long of a list. First, I'm looking for the driver's side door panel in all black with power windows (switch or no switch included).<BR>Second, the spoiler if its in good condition (paint doesn't matter too much, just as long as it's not cracked). I bought a spoiler off ebay and the corner is chipped so I don't want to deal with fixing it before I get it painted.<BR>Third, possibly the hood if it's not messed up (paint doesn't matter too much).<BR>Also, I live in Austin, so I can come up there and get everything so you don't have to deal with shipping and there is a bunch of little stuff that I might be interested in that I can't think of right now.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

(Black)Cargo Cover= $?<BR>(Black)Right Back seat Rear Panel= $?<P><BR>Hey another Mx-3er from Austin... Awesome.<P>Justin got any pics of you mx-3? :D

Post by Guest »

justin h :<BR>i do have all the parts you mention and is in good shape<BR>(the only problem is i am working in dallas and only go back to stillwater ocassionally; call me @ 214 341 8966 so we could setup a day to go up)<P>i don't have cargo cover<BR>right back seat rear panel is drvier or passanger? i have those.<P>i have all the switches.<P>email me @ dallasaccord1995@yahoo.com<BR>i don't come to this web board often so email me for faster responds. thanks
justin h

Post by justin h »

I'll email you or call you early this week to set up a time to meet. I have school and work so it take a week or two. Hopefully not because I don't have to work any this week.<P>Zevirii:<BR>I don't have any recent pictures on the web. Nor do I want any right now. I'm the green MX-3 with a black primered front fender and white primer Corksport front end. However, I'm fighting with an insurance company so I can get the money to paint it. Then, hopefully I'll get pictures. Also, there is one or two more guys from Austin here. We talked about meeting up sometime.
william

Post by william »

could you hook me up with some front signal lights the lenses and the sockets if you got them thanks..$??

Post by Guest »

i have all the signal lights and lenses.<BR>email me at dallasaccord1995@yahoo.com<BR>and we will go from there.<BR>thanks
chrism

Post by chrism »

how about the hood?
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

FRONT LIP SPOILER<BR>HOW MUCH
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I have a few items I'd like to buy.<P>Front bumper cover<BR>Front bumper lip<BR>Hood<BR>"Y" hose (connects the air box to the VAF)<BR>Sunroof seal<BR>Drivers and Passenger window seals<BR>Stock jack<BR>Center console (if interior is black and console is in PERFECT condition)<BR>Exhaust manifolds<BR>Passenger side door lock actuator<BR>Stock radio harness<P>I'm sure there are other things that I will need in addition to these. If you could let me know how much you'd sell these to me for that would be great. I know some of the items have already been spoken for, but if they don't buy them I would like them. Please email me the prices.<p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: VizualXTC ]
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
metalik

Post by metalik »

I need all 3 air vents and front speaker grilles REALLY bad please get back to me thanks.
Ryan the tattoo artist<BR>1992 MX-3RS
Jagz08

Post by Jagz08 »

Just wondering if you would be willing to sell the hood and front bumper for fairly cheap?? I live in washington so i know i would have to pay shipping but its cool?<BR>Jagz08<BR>Jagz08@pixelthugs.com
aqua93

Post by aqua93 »

Hey, how about a closing ashtray? I'm in dier need of one!! I have a 93 gs, the styles are the same, right? so the ashtray would fit?
~Trisha~

Post by Guest »

first come first serve basis, thanks<P>BumpNGlow: $40 for all the switches you asked for.<P>Justin h: driver side door panel $10, spoiler $50, hood $100.<P>zevirii: right back seat rear $50.<P>mackenzie: front signal lights $20,lense = ?, sockets = where/which one?<P>chrism: $100 hood<P>monty73741: front lip spoiler $50.<P>vizualXTC: front bumper cover $100, front bumber lip $50, hood $100, y hose $50, sunroof seal = ?, driver & passanger window seal $50, stock jack = sold, center console = don't have the top part. exhasut manifold $50. passanger door lock actuator $50. stock radio $50.<P>ryanlebiedzinski: 3 air vents & front speaker grilles $50.<P>jagl08: hood $100, front bumper $100<P>aqua93: closing ashtray $20.<P>email me and we will go from there<BR>email address = dallasaccord1995@yahoo.com<BR>thanks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”