This time the mx3 is gone for sure.

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Urbanconcept

This time the mx3 is gone for sure.

Post by Urbanconcept »

So tomorrow I pick up my brand new car. I got a steal of a deal on the car and its redics fast!!! Hooray for turbo! I ended up buying a Dodge Caliber SRT 4. I know I know, its not a mazdaspeed3 blah blah blah, but I test drove both and I liked the SRT 4 more. So now I have to say goodbye to my beloved mazda mx3. I will most likely take out all of the extras such as the DVD player, Custom LED taillights, possibly the OEM urethane side skirts, the front and rear lips, clear marker and turn signals, 13 inch steering wheel and leather front seats, sell them off individually and just scrap the car.

Thank you to everyone here for all of their help over the almost 5 years of having my mx3. :D
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: This time the mx3 is gone for sure.

Post by Daninski »

Sorry to hear your leaving. You'll drop by from time to time tho? Anyway, Dibs on the seats. Any hey good luck with the SRT.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

another mx-3 owner leaving, what a shame.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

from an mx-3 to a neon? I dunno.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

you would be nuts to scrap it!! take ure good parts off it and sell it off for $1200 and there you go! PS: I still get the tails!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ya, i don't understand why you would part with such a car for so cheap...it's not like there's something wrong with it or not like it's in bad shape. I honestly wouldn't mind it as a commuter car, it's almost impossible to find a car of that shape for that price.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

You should sell your parts, with partial trade for OEM stuff, and sell it whole.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

"SECOND" FOR DIBS FOR THE FRONT SEATS :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hate to see it being torn apart for parts...it's sad...but I know you got to you got to.

Don't be a stranger huh...............

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Im actually trying to find money for this right now...I dont want it to leave and be ripped apart!
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Thanks everyone!! I will def come by to meets still to see everyone. I would most likely remove all the wicked parts I have added in trade for stock ones if I do decide to go that way. (aside from the skirts front and rear lips). Call dibs now on whatever you want, some parts have been spoken for and others are still in the works for deals. I also have a pile of spare parts that people can just come and pick up for free, such as power mirrors, some tails, and various other things I'm sure, door panels etc etc etc. I'll post a full list once I've got some time to go through the boxes.

Please add your name to the appropriate item if you are interested and repost. I have included those that have expressed interest so far. I'm only seeing whether there is any interest, I'm not selling here, so I hope the admin does not shut this down. I would really like to see my car and the other additions I have made to it, stay within our community.

A) Whole car:
1.onlytrueromeo

B) leather seats (driver's side is a little rough 5/10, the passenger is 9/10)
1.Daninski
2.Deb (mymx.3)

C) Fiberglass LED tails (My first LED project, not the current stock looking ones)
1. Colin

D) Stock Modified LED tails (Currently on the car)

E) Clear front side markers and turn signals

F) In dash DVD player
1.Colin

G) Reverse Glow Gauges INCLUDING cluster that reads 150XXXkm

H) Crome altezza tails

P.S.
RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:from an mx-3 to a neon? I dunno.
Its not a neon its a caliber and it puts out 285 hp and 265 pounds feet of torque!!! Its wicked fast and super comfortable. :D
Last edited by Urbanconcept on December 15th, 2008, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Sorry man, as much as I am tempted and would honestly like to, I can't take it...especially when those funds could be diverted to get my car up and running
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

if ur gona scrap that then lets trade cars and you can scrap mine :D
ImageImageImageImage
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm interested in the guages..
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Urbanconcept wrote:D) Stock Modified LED tails (Currently on the car)
H) Crome altezza tails
I'll call dibs on these, if you are able to ship to the states.
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

i want your whole car!
Always under construction

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”