92 MX-3 KL-ZE for sale... plus other parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
SmokyMcGee

92 MX-3 KL-ZE for sale... plus other parts

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Yep...I thought I'd have this car for a very long time.. but I need the money for school. So here it is. 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS KL-ZE swap with MX-6 5 speed tranny, FX designs front chin spoiler with combat ground effects, sparkle blue paintjob, painted interior. There are a few things Im not too happy with such as the rims...they are not to bad looking but it sorta takes away from the car. And there are a few dents here and there. Its sort of a project car. All it needs is maybe another paintjob and some rims and new exhaust. Check out my webpage for pictures of my car. I am looking to get 6500.00 us dollars. I put about 6000 dollars into the engine alone when I did the swap. Since the engine went in (around april or may)..it has not given me any mechanical problems. Also for sale is a Millenia intake manifold with throttle body, black painted valve cover. (pictured on my webpage), Rear cargo cover for sale with two 6 x 9 speaker cut outs in it. If you are interested please let me know.<p>[ September 11, 2002: Message edited by: SmokyMcGee ]
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
SmokyMcGee

Re: 92 MX-3 KL-ZE for sale... plus other parts

Post by SmokyMcGee »

Forgot to mention... The car has bout 118k on it but the engine has around 60 - 70k, keyless entry, ngk wires, new disty<p>[ September 11, 2002: Message edited by: SmokyMcGee ]
eD
Sparkle Blue
KingCrackSmoker

Post by KingCrackSmoker »

are you located near florida?...has the engine given you any probs...oil leaks...clutch?
who actually drives legally...i mean Cmon!
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Trust when I say this... You sale that car you are going to regret it. I traded my original Mx-3 in for a truck. I thought it was no big deal. After 1 month I missed my car so bad, every mx-3 I passed I was tring to see if it was mine so I could beg for it back. After 4 years I seen one sitting at a local auto dealer and the next day I went down and slaped down the cash to get it. Its not my original mx-3 but I am working on it. I will never forget my first Mx-3 and I will NEVER make that MISTAKE again... :confused:
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zevirii:<BR><STRONG>Trust when I say this... You sale that car you are going to regret it. I traded my original Mx-3 in for a truck. I thought it was no big deal. After 1 month I missed my car so bad, every mx-3 I passed I was tring to see if it was mine so I could beg for it back. After 4 years I seen one sitting at a local auto dealer and the next day I went down and slaped down the cash to get it. Its not my original mx-3 but I am working on it. I will never forget my first Mx-3 and I will NEVER make that MISTAKE again... :D
eD
Sparkle Blue
claudechiasson

Post by claudechiasson »

I couldn't agree more with you guys. I have ben having engine troubles with mine for the past few weeks and haven't been able to drive it at all. It's driving me nuts and I finally decided to swap my engine with a KL-ZE so that I can gain something in not having driven it for so long. It's kinda like waiting for pregnant mommy to have her baby. Just in this case my baby comes in the form of another 70 horses lol
Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice... Damn you for fooling me again!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”