scrap car in toronto for parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
curtklze

scrap car in toronto for parts

Post by curtklze »

In the pick your part yard of Standard Auto Wreckers there is a white 94-95 MX-3.<P>the engine,trans, hood, hatch, shifter,pass seat, rims, gauges and vent covers are all gone,<P>but it still has both doors in good shape and both power mirrors, rear seats and driver seat and the computer(4cyl)<P>this week end 14-15 of sept is the 45.00 all you can carry days.<P>have fun.<P>standard auto wreckers is 2 minutes east of markham road on steels ave.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Andrew_Pakula

Re: scrap car in toronto for parts

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I need a passenger interior door panel, was that still there on the car?
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

nope, door panels were gone.<P>Also gone was the door glass and the window crank assemblies.<P>And it had a MX-3.com sticker on the windshield :( one of our brothers has fallen :(<p>[ September 11, 2002: Message edited by: curtklze ]
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.

Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Really? That's really interesting because only a handful of people have the mx-3.com decal on their windsheild, I wonder who's car it was.
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

Curt are you going there?<BR>If so, could you do me a huge favour and pick me up a passenger side mirror? I'll probably be going up to meet with you guys Sunday night, I can pay you then :)
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

made a mistake!!!<BR>edited, learned to read posts completely! :D :D<p>[ September 15, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curtklze:<BR><STRONG>In the pick your part yard of Standard Auto Wreckers there is a white 94-95 MX-3.<P>the engine,trans, hood, hatch, shifter,pass seat, rims, gauges and vent covers are all gone,<P>but it still has both doors in good shape and both power mirrors, rear seats and driver seat and the computer(4cyl)<P>this week end 14-15 of sept is the 45.00 all you can carry days.<P>have fun.<P>standard auto wreckers is 2 minutes east of markham road on steels ave.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks for posting that up, man..I'm you'll end up helping a lot of MX-3'ers out.<P>I was wondering if this car had a front lip spoielr on it, craked or not, it makes no difference to me. I need the dimmer switch for a '95, non-cruise. It's the dimmer switch that's mounted on the steering column, not on the dash.<P>Would you be willing to drop by this place to pull a few parts if we pay you in advance?<BR>I'm in Quebec, BTW.<P>-Rob
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

1) steve, I got the pass side(right hand side) power mirror for you.<P>both mirrors are now gone, as are all the side markes and rear tail lights.<P>2) Both doors are still there and the ONLY damaged pannel is the LEFT front fender.<P>3) There is no front lip, also the front bumper is destroyed.<P>The Headlights are there but the left side has a hole in the side and the right side is scrached up.<P>The car has cruse and a dimmer on the dash(but I have the dash :D )<P>The back seat is still there so is the tilt steering wheel(non-air bag), turn signal switch, wiper switch, all the peddels, brake master cylinder, wiper motor, clutch master, both door handles and locks even the ignition switch with the keys!<P>I wont be going back to get more parts off of it unless it is for someone that comes out to the meets we have on sundays, sorry.
Yes, I AM a bastard

MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

Yes! Thank You Curt!<BR>I'll be there Sunday with bells on! :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curtklze:<BR><STRONG>1) steve, I got the pass side(right hand side) power mirror for you.<P>both mirrors are now gone, as are all the side markes and rear tail lights.<P>2) Both doors are still there and the ONLY damaged pannel is the LEFT front fender.<P>3) There is no front lip, also the front bumper is destroyed.<P>The Headlights are there but the left side has a hole in the side and the right side is scrached up.<P>The car has cruse and a dimmer on the dash(but I have the dash :D )<P>The back seat is still there so is the tilt steering wheel(non-air bag), turn signal switch, wiper switch, all the peddels, brake master cylinder, wiper motor, clutch master, both door handles and locks even the ignition switch with the keys!<P>I wont be going back to get more parts off of it unless it is for someone that comes out to the meets we have on sundays, sorry.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks for the update Curt, well appreciated.<P>-Rob
mtcs

Post by mtcs »

I am interseted in buying the passenger seat. Can you tell me what color it is and how much you are willing to sell it to me for?
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

:D NVM<p>[ September 15, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]
Cheeto

Post by Cheeto »

Hey im looking for a windshield if its got it and possible the dimmer switch if your selling it
MX-3 for Ever
white fish

Post by white fish »

it was smashed on that car

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”