REVERSE LIGHTS AND NUETRAL SWITCH!!

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
MazdaMan85

REVERSE LIGHTS AND NUETRAL SWITCH!!

Post by MazdaMan85 »

Ok I'm only posting this because I was searching on here and didn't find all the correct info. So this is the right info for other people that switch from auto to manual. This is mx3 info not probe or mx6. If you don't know what sensor is the reverse you can use a ohm meter to test it. Just hook it up and put it in reverse and there should be continuity. Next you need to know what wires are for the lights. There are two plugs you need. One is white with 3 wires and the other is yellow and has 12 wires. The white harness has the red/green wire and the yellow has the black/yellow. Lights work.
Now for the nuetral switch. All I did was I took the other two wires on the white harness and ran seperate wires through the firewall and to the switch on the clutch pedal assembly. Now you can't kill yourself or the starter.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”