Fast & Furious 4 Trailer Out!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Nd4SpdSe

Fast & Furious 4 Trailer Out!

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

http://www.myspace.com/trailerpark" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The crew is back! Honestly, looks pretty damn good.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
solo_ryder

Re: Fast & Furious 4 Trailer Out!

Post by solo_ryder »

looks like they are taking another direction...
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

yeah looks like the original only better 8)
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

mad max ripoff...only thing is cool a mopar in it.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

that actually looks like it might be good lol
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
se7en

Post by se7en »

Ya, I guess I will have to watch that one.....
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I genuinely believed when I saw the movie "xXx" that I had seen the depths of movie making despair...then came "The Fast and the Furious" and I was proven wrong

I thought surely this movie was impossible to dethrone as worst ever, but again, "The Faster and the Furious-er" made a liar out of me.

I had truly given up hope that any cinematic effort could possibly have less value than that, but Part III "Even Faster and way more Furious-er" brought me well nigh my own death...it was that bad.

No audience could withstand the blast of so horrible a movie...THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!! But did they stop? OH NO...Part III, "The Fastest and the Furious-est" actually caused several deaths in theaters worldwide...except in the US strangely...hmmm.

Part IV cannot be watched! You will all perish! It's like The Ring...you watch it and 7 days later you die...only it's not 7 days later...you won't even make it through the opening credits because you will tear your own eyes out and eat your own face to escape the horror of acting so horrendous, so barbaric.

I implore you...DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

You've been warned.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

HAHAHAHA.. loook soooo bad.. nothing will ever beat the horridness of the first one though.. god that was horrid
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

APC stock will increase in price, watch it, so will NAWSSS
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

i think i saw a ´08 Subaru Impreza and a Lancia Stratos ... at least the cars are cooler ...
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

I dont know there were eclipses in #2 then they made them as pethetic and stock looking but gayer as possible. Again there were the mustang and camaro in # 2 with the launching seat like something out of speedracer they were pretty sweet....... ....cough...GAY...cough........

So yeah moral of this story is, is that #2 was the all time gayest and most pethitic which #3 was a close runner up to.
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
seboroth

Post by seboroth »

I saw a Toyota Trueno, I'm happy.
95' Mazda Mx-3
1986 bmw 325e-rust in peace
1996 Subaru Outback-Sold
2002 Bmw 325XIT
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Doesnt really hurt to see it
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Princess*Precidia

Post by Princess*Precidia »

wytbishop wrote:I genuinely believed when I saw the movie "xXx" that I had seen the depths of movie making despair...then came "The Fast and the Furious" and I was proven wrong

I thought surely this movie was impossible to dethrone as worst ever, but again, "The Faster and the Furious-er" made a liar out of me.

I had truly given up hope that any cinematic effort could possibly have less value than that, but Part III "Even Faster and way more Furious-er" brought me well nigh my own death...it was that bad.

No audience could withstand the blast of so horrible a movie...THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!! But did they stop? OH NO...Part III, "The Fastest and the Furious-est" actually caused several deaths in theaters worldwide...except in the US strangely...hmmm.

Part IV cannot be watched! You will all perish! It's like The Ring...you watch it and 7 days later you die...only it's not 7 days later...you won't even make it through the opening credits because you will tear your own eyes out and eat your own face to escape the horror of acting so horrendous, so barbaric.

I implore you...DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

You've been warned.
You crack me up!
you talk about how horrible the first one was, then you saw the second one, and it was horrible. THEN you went an saw the third one and that one was just as horrible. should have stopped at the first one hey?

As for FnF4, this one is a sequel to the FIRST one with the original cast members.
You guys can bash this movie all you want, but i know you'll be one of the first people in line on opening night. :lol:
*Maya
1993 Honda Del Sol Si 1.6 Vtec
1993 Mx-3 RS, Fresh Black Paint, Black Altezzas, K&N Air Filter
1995 Mx-3 RS - RIP

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”