Help finding Headlights

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
gmoney23

Help finding Headlights

Post by gmoney23 »

Im looking for a place that sells new clear headlights and for about how much.also are they easy to install?New clear headlights and where to get them?
Garrett
voltaire

Re: Help finding Headlights

Post by voltaire »

Most headlights are clear, do you mean taillights?
mik

Post by mik »

Are your headlights broken or have they just turned foggy?<P>If theyre just foggy may I suggest getting some Blue Magic Plastic Polish or something similiar from your local walmart (other places should have it too). You will be able to polish your lights crystal clear again.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

check the faq's.
92RedMX3

Post by 92RedMX3 »

I know they need to check the faq's I just wanted to throw in a not of what to use.<P>Kit brand scratch remove is less that $2 and works GREAT!!! Carried at walmart.
gmoney23

Post by gmoney23 »

hey thanks i think im gonna try to clean the old ones.they are not broken,just really foggy.im gonna try to clean them as best as i can for $2-3 dollars rather than spending hundreds for new ones.all i am looking for is the clear plastic cover for them not the hole housing.any reply to that needed?but..im still going to try to clean the old ones.how hard are they to take off,remember just the plastic cover?and how do you take them off??
Garrett
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

They are sold as one whole unit. The covers are not sold seperately, and I don't think it would be very easy to replace them correctly if they were. <P>If the problem is that they're cloudy or yellowed, use the plastic cleaner stuff. It works miracles, but it isn't permanent. If your headlight is cracked, you'll have to buy the whole thing.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”