Trackmania

Off-Topic Discussions
MX3ak

Trackmania

Post by MX3ak »

Well, TRACKMANIA NATIONS FOREVER this game is not bad, good graphics it's free and we can race on-line.

http://www.trackmania.com/
K8 running LPG (Liquified Petrol Gas)
OutlaW

Re: Trackmania

Post by OutlaW »

i would love it , if it was available for Macintosh :crying:
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

dunno that game is pretty bad :shrug:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Is that the game with an MX-3? My friend told me there was an online game with an MX-3, and you could play free for a while.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MX3ak

Post by MX3ak »

http://www.trackmania-carpark.com

There isn't an MX-3 model... YET

Some wizzard gotta take Barry Clarck's model from NFS3 and convert it to TM

I'm actually considering going to the payed version to drive the more insane tracks :love:
K8 running LPG (Liquified Petrol Gas)
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

What you want is trackmania nations. It is an extremely good game and 100% free. You are basically working with your entire country to push your nation to the top in the rankings. It's not exactly a realistic driving simulator or anything but it takes a lot of skill to get good and its a lot of fun playing online. I played for a couple years but lost interest after a while. If someone from here started an mx-3 server (with mx-3 skins) I'd definitely pick it back up again!
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)

Return to “Off-Topic”