1993 MX-3 GSR For Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bryce

1993 MX-3 GSR For Sale

Post by Bryce »

Hi all - It's time for me to move on, as sad as it is, to a new car. Therefore I have to part out my much loved MX... <P>Info is as fololows:<P>1993 Mazda MX-3 GSR<P>Engine:<BR>• 2.5l NA V-6 (KL-03) from Probe GT<BR>• A-Spec Intake<BR>• 2.5” Performance custom exhaust with Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler, 3” Chrome Tip<BR>• A-Spec installed custom clutch plate, machined flywheel<P>Suspension:<BR>• Front & Rear Upper Strut Bars<BR>• Tokico Struts<BR>• Apex springs<BR>• 16” Advanti Racing DTM Rims<BR>• 225/45/16 Yokohama A520 Tires<P>Exterior:<BR>• Erebuni 358 Front Clip<BR>• Euro Driving lights modification<BR>• Fog Lights<BR>• Altezza Tail Lights<P>Interior:<BR>• Pioneer DEH900R Head Unit<BR>• PPI 5440 5-channel Amplifier<BR>• Pioneer Component Speakers (Front)<BR>• Pioneer 2-way speakers (Rear)<BR>• 1-JL 10W3D2 Subwoofer<BR>• IP-Bus adapter for Line Input (MP3 Player, Laptop, PDA)<BR>• Painted Centre Console, Gauge Cluster, Other Trim Pieces<BR>• Custom White-Face Gauges<BR>• Racing Pedals<BR>• Custom Short Throw Shifter<P>188,000 KM on Car<P>130,000 KM on Engine<P>Spare Parts:<BR>• Magnaflow Muffler<BR>• Stock Air Box<BR>• Stock Front Clip<BR>• Winter Tires & Wheels<BR>• Stock Tail Lights<BR>• Ignition Wires<BR>• Intake Manifold<P>Make an offer!<P>I am located in Toronto, Ontario<P>Price to include all spare parts, or if offer made without; Summer Rims, Tires, Erebuni front clip, Altezzas and/or Stereo<P>For recent pictures, please see: <BR> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/meets/miss5/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/meets/miss5/</A> <P>Mine is the one with the silver painted nose.<P>I can be reached at bta75@hotmail.com<P>Pager: 416-772-3736<P>Serious inquiries only, please! :)

Re: 1993 MX-3 GSR For Sale

Post by Guest »

hey bryce i know u probally don;t wanna part out but if u would sell your rims separatewhat would u want for them
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Are you parting it out or only selling it as a whole package?<P>If you are parting it out, how old are your Tokico Struts?
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I would like to sell the car as a whole package, but will consider offers without the Stereo, Rims, Front clip and Taillights, or any combination of them<P>Bryce
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

If you wanna get rid of the alteezas, I got 1st dibs :)
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

How much for the rims and tires...I need them! :D
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

For those interested - <P>I am trying to sell the car with evreything - if there are parts left over, I will let you all know.<P>Thanks
manitobamx3

Post by manitobamx3 »

how much for the altezza's?
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

... and I repeat:<P>"I am trying to sell the car with evreything - if there are parts left over, I will let you all know."<P>Thanks.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I suggest you part the accessories, and I m not saying that because I want thelights, its because if you sell them, you make more money.<BR>Most eople dont pay extra for aftermarket parts. if its worth $5000... (theoretically)<P>most wont will pay you 6k cause you have Taillights and a bodykit. just a thought
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Good point, but I was just hopeing not to have to go though that hastle, see if I can sell it as a whole, then part out what may be left over. <P>It just seems like a bit more incentive for the buyer! <P> :) <P>Cheers!<P>B
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

ahhhh!<BR>i dunno what to say, its a nice car, i saw it once @ mount pleasant and eglinton.<BR>but i would suggest you sell it through a dealer! cuz this way, theres no way you get more than 7.<BR>ahhh try collection auto @ keele and finch, and see what they put on da car! a thought :D :D <P>but sorry to hear you wanna sell it!
Ryan Bowen

Post by Ryan Bowen »

I am very inresrted in your front clip I ;ive in London an can pick it up. So how much do you want and what colour??????
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kuruption1983:<BR><STRONG>ahhhh!<BR>i dunno what to say, its a nice car, i saw it once @ mount pleasant and eglinton.<BR>but i would suggest you sell it through a dealer! cuz this way, theres no way you get more than 7.<BR>ahhh try collection auto @ keele and finch, and see what they put on da car! a thought :D :D <P>but sorry to hear you wanna sell it!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>dealer only gives you whosesale(trade-in vaue), not retail, get more selling it straightout to a person.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

The car is listed in Autotrader for $10,000 I will consider best offer without stereo, front clip, altezzas, etc - let me know the offer and combo<P>Bryce

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”