Who has the nicest MX-3?

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

Anyone wanna admit? :)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Who has the nicest MX-3?

Post by Mooneggs »

lol I think most people would say that their own mx-3 is the nicest mx-3... it's all about individual style... and I have alot of favorites...
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

I know mine isn't. Its just a daily driver with a few bolt-ons, etc. Can't have daily driver looking nice all year round.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

ive seem some hurtin mx3's, you kno the ones..they look good from a far, but far from good...but mines no gem either
ImageImageImageImage
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

That's a tough one.... I know mine is most likely the nicest one in my town. But then again.... I live in a small town. But on a national scale, and then on a global scale,.... my MX quickly becomes a "also ran".... nothing special.

We used to have a member here, by the name of Mexos... but he has since sold his MX. It was very nice on the outside with new paint. Also, Franko's is nice.... man.... that's a tough, yet good question you asked though.

I have a idea though.... how about we start a thread to vote on the top 10,or 20 MX-3s' ?
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
npspears

Post by npspears »

A guy from UK posted his mx-3 in the worklogs. He didn't use the correct title so I'm not sure if it is still there, but his car was by far the best looking mx-3 I've ever seen. You'll have to go to the worklogs, if it is still there, and check it out. Best one I've seen.
Savin

Post by Savin »

npspears wrote:A guy from UK posted his mx-3 in the worklogs. He didn't use the correct title so I'm not sure if it is still there, but his car was by far the best looking mx-3 I've ever seen. You'll have to go to the worklogs, if it is still there, and check it out. Best one I've seen.
The worklog is still there, but all the pics are gone. He must've removed them all, or my computer just doesn't show them.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=65193" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

did it had a body kit? if yes than NO! No mx-3 should have a transformer's body kit! I think the best MX-3 is this one http://www.cardomain.com/ride/772227/2 too bad he crashed it this year but he is building another one!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I vote mine, for the nicest performing, overall :)
Lookswise.. not so much, yet.
It's not the fastest, by any means, but she can take corners!
I'd love to have a vote thread, and see people compete, because there are some NIIIICE MX-3s here!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I've got a couple fav's. Many of the UK guys have great style. There is one that sticks out in my mind. He's got a vented (seibon?) hood. I think the car is black.

And my other fav is because he's got the same taste I do. Again... not sure on the name, and I'm too lazy to look it up. He's boosted, low, blue with the mazda speed front bumper.. I believe he's from eastern Canada. Sorry dude... I'm all about the cars and not great on names.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

well I know alot of ppl don't like my MX but I also know alot of ppl do like it! :love2: but I wouldnt say it's the best!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

For custom fab, Colins gets my vote.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I know this guy with a red 96 ZE looks pretty good. Needs a little body work but all in all not a bad ride. tee hee (see below). I like the rides that have original mods. Minimal is my fav. I thought Franko's was nice but since he didn't send me those tail lights he's off my list. :(
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hmmm...I choose mine :mrgreen:

...I kid I kid :lol: , seriously though, I have many favorites, it would be too difficult for me to pick ONE as the nicest.
:)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

fowljesse wrote:For custom fab, Colins gets my vote.
SWEET!! 1 vote for me!! :welder:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”