Fun little pictures of my kitty :(

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
SuperK
Supporting Member

Fun little pictures of my kitty :(

Post by SuperK »

I miss my cats :(

I had to leave them when I moved, so my roommate took them... oh the memories...

I dun' wanna play pishunary :(

Caughted a mouse...pad.

If I had nothing to do and I was super-bored, this is what we did... lay on the floor together and do nothing. *yawn*

Until he moved to my bed :(

had no mice... so we had to make do with what we had. Catch the mouse... cursor!

Almost got it!

Caught it! Sorry :( not for eating.

They're fatty catties.

I miss them so... I wish I could have taken them with me.
It was great to come home from work and have a cute little furball run to the door and be so happy I was back.

I wanted to try this experiment before they were gone:

Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Stablo87

Re: Fun little pictures of my kitty :(

Post by Stablo87 »

Nice to see your soft side, i didn't picture you as a cat person.

I would have figured that you had some sort of exotic pet like .......http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y6S4LepSKDg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I definately enjoy coming home to my little cat meeting me at the door talking about what she did all day... I'm sorry for your loss... I'm not sure what I'll do when my cat kicks the bucket (I've had her 13 years now...)

oh and that video - looks like a catdog but sounds like a mouse?? LOL :lol:
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I would LOVE a fennec fox!

But yeah, the worst part of my kitties is my roommate doesn't like them... but his new wife wanted them.

They get treated horribly. They're huge fat cats and they don't look very happy. I see them when I visit from time to time, and the gray one, which was always my favorite, used to be a huge scaredy cat, but he absolutely loved being with me. Always slept with me when I went to bed, would cuddle while I was on the computer... He was always playful with me, too.
Wherever I was, he wanted to be. It was super-cute. :( but now he's fat and scared again. it takes a moment for him to remember me, but when he does, he slowly (cuzz he's big) he comes for some love.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

We had a cat, her name was Ginger. She was older than me. :shock: She died of some strange tumors a few years back.... She was super. She couldn't meow, but she croaked. It was very unique.. but super cute... She would always come meet you at the door, and when me moved from town to out of town, she found us all on her own :shock: that's like a 6 mile radius. She would lick your hair all the time and lick tears... and would always talk back when you talked to her...

The only down side was all the orange and white hair all over my nice black clothing... and the rest of my house...

I now have three little dogs who don't know how to lay in the sun and be quiet. They just are energetic, licky, and really loud....
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

My first cat, Cinnamon, was the most beautiful calico I remember. we had 3 cats at the time (outdoor cats) and I remember when we would take our bi-monthly trip to Canada, the neighbors would put food out for them... they wouldn't TOUCH the food until we came back. Then it was love, eat, love, eat, love eat and trying to do both at once.

They would be nothing but skin and bones. I think they would have starved themselves if we never came back.

Ever since our trips, every time we would walk down the road, they'd sit by the driveway and start crying like you'd never heard before

such a cute little story. Parents ended up dropping them off at some railroad tracks when she was about 7 years old.

odd note, the cats ended up making friends with a opossum. he'd hang out and eat cat food with them.
Guess it warmed up to us, too, because if you weren't paying attention at night, he'd come up to you and stand up and put his front paws on your leg O_O

guess he wanted us to feed him? Ugly sucker. Such an ugly sucker.

while we're on the subject of animals, we also had an armadillo problem. kept on making holes in the yard. So I found him in the back one day, I was early preteen... grabbed a shovel, slowly crept up to him... then he saw me.

got up on his rear two's, sniffed around, took a couple steps to me, got up, sniffed, took some steps toward me... walked RIGHT next to me and...

... WHAM! I hit him with the shovel.

He snorted and ran around a nearby brick in shock.... I walked up to him (he didn't move) and he just stared at me with glassy little eyes that said, "Why? What did I do? I just wanted to be friends!"

And I felt horrible and left :(

SuperK's a softy-wofty when it comes to animals :(
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

:love:

I have a cat, he is 6 years now, very similar to one of yours, darker one. He was hit by a car and had broken legs and wishbone, he's fine now and crazy like tornado (only few minutes a day).

Cats are so cute. I would never be able to give my cat to anybody.
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

wow the one on the left in the last picture looks IDENTICAL to both my cats,,except ones a little on the pudgy side..best breed of cats to own i think..i love watchin them play outside they resemble a wild cat so much in the way they stalk their prey..that and they eat all the bugs around the house :D
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”