[FS]: 1992 MX-3 V6 GS Red PG SOLD

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Daninski
Supporting Member

[FS]: 1992 MX-3 V6 GS Red PG SOLD

Post by Daninski »

I have a 92 GS standard, red with power windows and door locks 192,000k. Body is rust free and has the stock 92 mags with good/fair tires. Vehicle has an alarm. I have a Reactive muffler and tail pipe to include as well. No stereo sorry. I've had it stored for 2 years. The previous owner, a medical student with no funds stored it for about 2 years. I drove it on the Hwy for about 3 hours to bring it home and it ran beautifully. Two weeks after I bought it I got a coolant leak and not having the time I stored it (oiled cylinders). Now I have the time and parts will replace the cheezy painted vents and other interior parts. Like I said it ran great on the hwy, engine sounded good, no smoke. Started last spring and came to life as soon as the key was turned, let it run for about an hour. I have a parts car same year so whatevers better goes on this one. I'll need a couple of weeks to replace the parts but other than that it's a no rust vehicle. $700 OBO???? I have a new fuel tank but will not install for this price (sorry I'm just too busy).

Sorry pics a not the best, lost the tarp from recent wind storm
Last edited by Daninski on April 16th, 2009, 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [FS]: 1992 MX-3 V6 GS Red PG

Post by Daninski »

Someone at least give me some comment. I'd rather sell it to someone who can finish it or if I finish it myself I'll just advertise it locally. Just thought I'd give MX-3 first crack. I've seen rust buckets go for $1200. This baby's in nice shape (needs paint) and the sun roof even works without sticking. Hey thats gotta be worth something. lol I'll post pics soon.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ElectronBlue

Post by ElectronBlue »

well im sure it would be easier to sell an mx3 with pictures.. but im wondering if ur willing to sell that new gas tank?
1992 mx3 gs Klze with Powder coated black Curved neck Manifold. Hot shot performance CAI, ford probe Gt ECU and MAF

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197073
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Just so you know, the moderators don't like ads without prices. I think it's the lack of pictures, and price that keeps people from responding.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Thanks for the advise. I'll post a price and pic (pics in a few days).
I'm just about to put a ZE in my 96 so give me a week I want to make sure the engine still runs nice after being in storage last winter.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Bump
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Oh, are you still looking to sell that '92? I might have a buyer. :)
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

NO me and dan already had plans cupple days ago for me to get it!! im going to look at it tomorrow!
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

nightfire wrote:Oh, are you still looking to sell that '92? I might have a buyer. :)
Thanks, I'll give fieromx3 first crack at it since he's already been talking with me. Did you get your idle issue worked out yet?
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Daninski wrote:
nightfire wrote:Oh, are you still looking to sell that '92? I might have a buyer. :)
Thanks, I'll give fieromx3 first crack at it since he's already been talking with me. Did you get your idle issue worked out yet?
Actually heh. Since I flooded it while down in Waterloo, it's been idling great. :) I spent a good hour or so tightening clamps on the intake and rerouting a few hoses/vacuum lines (thinking that might be the problem) and that's probably what fixed it.

Now my only problem is I'm still running mega rich, so I ordered an AFPR off ebay and I'll install it when it comes in hopefully next week.

Really gettin the itch again. :) I cleaned up all the little minor annoying problems when I got back to Montreal (tightened shifter bushings, regreased all the polyurethane bushings, added FM radio to my carputer, etc). Now I'm pricing out parts for a 6-8PSI turbo setup. I think I can get one running for < $1000 (not including megasquirt). Ah ebay.
- Gord
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Still JE50?
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Daninski wrote:Still JE50?
Aye. I was considering hacking up the connector and adding a couple potentiometers so I could tune the values the computer sees. I forget; did you ever try the one from the probe?
- Gord
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Yes I thought I told you. The KL02 VAF works really with the 96 ECU and I can say that it is running leaner. Starts, idles, accelerates smooth silk. No need to chip the ECU. VRIS could still be crrected of course. Cheers
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Daninski wrote:Yes I thought I told you. The KL02 VAF works really with the 96 ECU and I can say that it is running leaner. Starts, idles, accelerates smooth silk. No need to chip the ECU. VRIS could still be crrected of course. Cheers
You probably did... :lol:

Ok, I just ordered one from someone on ebay. Thanks as always. :) I'll let you know how it does.
- Gord
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Ok customers came to view the vehicle but being very ill for the last week I was unprepared. I did an undercarage inspection and found one area of concern only. About 4 inches forward of the Rh rear bar mount the metal on the sub frame could be replaced. Its punky for about 3 inches. The metal were the rear end joins is good. Not a big deal in my book just some steel and about an hours work to weld. I'll post a pic tomorrow as I just deleted them all by mistake from my camera, damn. I've put the engine components back on and will have it running and the interior finished by weekend. I will state that with the coolant leak I can't guarantee you can drive it home. I stongly suggest you borrow or rent a car dolly or tow bar.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”