[WTB] Front Driverside hub and top transmission bracket.

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
brandiesmx3

[WTB] Front Driverside hub and top transmission bracket.

Post by brandiesmx3 »

I'm looking for all kinds of parts for my mx-3. I have posted all kinds of times, dealt with a few people. Every time that I thought that my part was coming (after payment was sent) It was like the people that I got the parts from didn't know what they was doing. They sent me the wrong parts. I have spent over 300.00 over this website, and never got the parts that I needed. So someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!! If you have a car that you are parting out PLEASE let me know I will buy a lot of parts from you. Money's not a problem. Just finding someone that you can trust is the hard part. The main parts that I'm needing is the front driver side hub and the top transmission bracket for the V6 5 Speed tranny. When I converted it from an automatic I never go that part. It is causing a lot of damage under the front end of the car. I have had to replace almost every thing and parts for that car are getting harder and harder to find. So someone anyone PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Thanks for your time Darnell :?
fi addict

Re: [WTB] Front Driverside hub and top transmission bracket.

Post by fi addict »

I am parting out my GS and I know I have the parts asso. w/ the tranny that you seek. I also have created a good rep w/ many people on the site. As long as you make the offer for the part worth the effort to pull it, I am more than willing to send it your way. I think this mount you are looking for will require dropping the tranny and I do not have a lift.

let me know what else you would like....
Bryan
Garage (sort of)
99 Acura Integra GSR-T (totaled)
03 Mercedes Benz C230K (rear upgrade from 3.27 to 3.67 ratio) running strong at 108K miles
92 MX-3 v6 (that i wanted to twin turbo w/ an ht12 and ht15) - Parting out now!!!
90 MX-5 getting the rotary treatment
bdavis2005 @ gmail . com
feedback link -> http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”