help plz

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mzdamx3rsdohc

help plz

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

im now sick of this 105 hp car and am getting a 1st gen probe turbo wastegate, intercooler, injectors off a guy locally tonitei already have a shitty vortec fmu that i got cuz i saw a mustang on hp tv being supercharged and thats what they used but i will get some other form of engine management in the next cple weeks. my question is other than oil lines do i need anything else to run it off the stock psi till i get a standaolne or megasquirt? should i just go to mazda and get the gtx manifold? or to ford for the capri one is there a price differnece? and ive searched and searched and searched to avoid asking to many questions but my last couple are the wastegate bracket in order to fit do i just have to bend it? thats what i seem to be reading and what kind of performance driveability can i expect off of 6 or so psi id imagine somewhere around 140 hp at the crank? how much timing do i need to take out for reliability not performance seeing there arent many tracks and i dont race on the street mayb a little 2nd gear pul but thats it? and lastly i have a 21/4" cat back exhaust with a high flow cat is that big enough? my intentions arent to make this a quater mile car just give it a little bit of pep to match the cornering and braking characteristics of the car.
dohc b6, intake, exhaust, miata cams ready to go in

Return to “Forced Induction”