Power Lock Kit?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
bluechro

Power Lock Kit?

Post by bluechro »

Has anybody seen or tried this power lock kit before?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0229355995" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like it's pretty universal, and I would kill for power locks. For $60, not a bad investment, if it works that is.
Worklog! - updated Jun/26
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Re: Power Lock Kit?

Post by nerd racing »

I can't believe the shipping is almost as much as the kit! I am thinking of trying one of those on mine, over the summer though. I've heard of people using them before and they absolutely love them.
bluechro

Post by bluechro »

Yea a little ridiculous on the shipping but the combined price is still cheaper than anybody else I could find. I'm thinking I might pick one up and put it in over the next month.. Anybody else have any experience with these?
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Post by nerd racing »

I plugged in my zip code to the calculator and shipping to me would be $12. I might seriously consider getting one of those once I get my car on the road.
bluechro

Post by bluechro »

Up to Canada is double...
bluechro

Post by bluechro »

Bump.

Does anybody know if you can head down to the junkyard and rip the actuators out of other cars? Are they all compatible (with modifications, of course), or does each manufacturer have a completely different setup?

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”