[FS] Random SE Left Overs {Part OUT!!!}

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sk8erdude802

[FS] Random SE Left Overs {Part OUT!!!}

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Alright guys. Ive sold the other car and Im ready to part out the parts car for all of you who were asking for parts. Just post up what you need and ill drop a price and do my best with shipping. I also found the probinator chipped ECU ive got. If you want that its 75 + shipping. The suspension is gone. the kit is gone. pretty much stock parts are all there. Like I said. Post up what you need and Ill get back to you with a price and some pictures of the condition of it. Oh, Yeah I still have the leather interior. if you want that its 35 for the back seats and 50 for both of the front ones. Those are going to have to be local pick up cause its a pain to ship something so large. The drivers side has typical tear in it but the pass one isnt too bad. Have fun and Ill try to get back to everyone who requests something as soon as possible.

Steve-O
Last edited by sk8erdude802 on May 4th, 2008, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [FS] Random SE Left Overs

Post by Mooneggs »

I might be interested in the probinator ECU - I've read it makes the curve neck run better... does this ecu have a reve limiter or speed limiter on it?
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Im pretty sure it dosent but I could be wrong. I know it didnt have a speed limiter on it before it was chipped but Im not sure about the rev limiter. It was the stock K8 ECU out of my wrecked 93' SE that I sent him to chip. Hope that helps shed some light on it.

Steve-O

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Ok the front seats should be sold today Ive got a guy coming from ohio to pick them up. I still have the rear seats, the chipped ECU, and I took off the tail lights so if anyone wants them there ready to ship. PM me if you need anything else. I know someone needs that ECU.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
Vanished

Re: [FS] Random SE Left Overs {Part OUT!!!}

Post by Vanished »

I need all the fasteners and bolts for all the interior trim from the B-Pillars and onwards! That includes all the trunk stuff.

So thats all the bolts and plastic things too. Thanks! PM me
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

sk8erdude802 wrote:Im pretty sure it dosent but I could be wrong. I know it didnt have a speed limiter on it before it was chipped but Im not sure about the rev limiter. It was the stock K8 ECU out of my wrecked 93' SE that I sent him to chip. Hope that helps shed some light on it.

Steve-O
thanks I decided I do not need this since I have a VRIS tuner I forgot about... :roll: thanks anyways and good luck on the sale
Savin

Post by Savin »

If I had a way to pick-up the rear seats I would get them in a heartbeat for only $35. Even though they are more compact sorta than the fronts, I can only image shipping is outragous.

Best of luck on the sale though :D
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

I need a jack cover, you know plastic piece inside your trunk, has vents in it.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Vanished wrote:I need all the fasteners and bolts for all the interior trim from the B-Pillars and onwards! That includes all the trunk stuff.

So thats all the bolts and plastic things too. Thanks! PM me
All the trunk interior pieces are gone. Including the fasteners. It was that way when I got it. Sorry about that. So you just want a baggy of nuts and bolts for anything interior I can find? I can do that but that seems like a vague request. If you could give me a list and a count Ill make sure it gets filled. PM me with the list or just shoot me an offer and a request to jut start throwing nuts n bolts in a box and ship it to ya and I will.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Savin wrote:If I had a way to pick-up the rear seats I would get them in a heartbeat for only $35. Even though they are more compact sorta than the fronts, I can only image shipping is outragous.

I know its a GREAT deal! Hope someone jumps on it like poppov did on the front seats. If nothing works out Ill see what I can do to have them shipped up there if at all possible.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

mitmaks wrote:I need a jack cover, you know plastic piece inside your trunk, has vents in it.
All the trunk panels are gone. Sorry dude.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
Savin

Post by Savin »

sk8erdude802 wrote:
Savin wrote:If I had a way to pick-up the rear seats I would get them in a heartbeat for only $35. Even though they are more compact sorta than the fronts, I can only image shipping is outragous.

I know its a GREAT deal! Hope someone jumps on it like poppov did on the front seats. If nothing works out Ill see what I can do to have them shipped up there if at all possible.

Steve-O

If you don't have them sold by the summer (which I doubt) I plan on making an I-65 road trip start to finish and back. I won't mind making a 200mi detour to pick up seats, lol.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Sweet. Just let me know and well try to meet up if I still have them. Summer is upon us! I went swiming with my GF today. It was awesome.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”