I NEEED SOMEBODY..

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
caramelsrfchk

I NEEED SOMEBODY..

Post by caramelsrfchk »

Hello, Im trying build a KL03 N/A. I live in the SFL area and so far all the performance shops around here dont know how to help me or even much what im talking about. .its all bout those civics n 240s out here.. :cry: Is there a shop or some one in the south Florida area that is able to help me out with this as far as tuning n such goes?
bp_turbo94

Re: I NEEED SOMEBODY..

Post by bp_turbo94 »

so u already built the k8 (klo3) or ur tuning the k8?
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

bp_turbo94 wrote:so u already built the k8 (klo3) or ur tuning the k8?
I think he means 2.5 klde, not 1.8 k8.
caramelsrfchk wrote:Hello, Im trying build a KL03 N/A. I live in the SFL area and so far all the performance shops around here dont know how to help me or even much what im talking about. .its all bout those civics n 240s out here.. :cry: Is there a shop or some one in the south Florida area that is able to help me out with this as far as tuning n such goes?
Most of the shops around here only work on v8 mussle LOL. They laugh at any import. I also find it hard to let someone else work on my car. I like to do things myself. So I know what was really done LOL.

Good luck with your hunt.
caramelsrfchk

Post by caramelsrfchk »

the 2.5 engine is from a 98 millenia. the one with the square ports and curve neck I.manifold. Im trying to built it for N/A but once it comes time to tune it, I kind of need some one to guid me through it.Like the MS setup or a Haltech is what im debating on getting..No one lives around the south FL area?? :?
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I know a coupe guys in south florida who would probably work on your car. One Is in Weston and the other is in Sunrise. would either of those places be close enough for you?
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

talk to hwppn he's pretty knowledgeable with MS and lives in SFL
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”