Feedback For Xearo

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Xearo

Feedback For Xearo

Post by Xearo »

This is my feedback thread cuz i'm just that cool :)

Ebay Feedback
solo_ryder

Re: Feedback For Xearo

Post by solo_ryder »

Wtf?
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

why wtf? you think i'm not a good person so i won't be getting any feedback from a couple of my recent purchases? after buying many things from ppl on the forums i decided to start a thread for them to post in, sorry if this is a problem for you solo_ryder, enjoy your +1 to post count
therealstasman
Supporting Member

Post by therealstasman »

Last edited by therealstasman on February 17th, 2009, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Xearo wrote:why wtf? you think i'm not a good person so i won't be getting any feedback from a couple of my recent purchases? after buying many things from ppl on the forums i decided to start a thread for them to post in, sorry if this is a problem for you solo_ryder, enjoy your +1 to post count
I don't need any posts thx, you need them more then me. I am just wondering why your making a feedback thread about yourself, and using eBay to justify it. I guess to each their own. :shrug:
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

many people have made a thread for themselves to start for others to post in, and i linked ebay because i have much more feedback there than i do here, which i've also seem other link ebay feedback. now none of these people that have done so have recieved a 'wtf?' post from you or anyone else, why am i so diffrent?, and i don;t need post count, i actualy despise people that post for the +1, i find it just to be something to make their epeen grow. i may not have a large count, but i am on the boards every day since i signed up in 2006. as with many other boards i'm a member of, i only post if it is important. Can you stop trolling and go ruin someone elses thread?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

VERY GOOD BUYER! highly recommended

you should get your ecu by the end of the week or monday :D

GREAT BUYER!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
lowridah313

Post by lowridah313 »

Shawn was a great buyer from me. Great guy, easy to deal with, great transaction all around.
Representin' the THRE3:TH1RT3EN
'02 Nissan Xterra SE, atx, 4x4, 32's
'92 Geo Tracker atx, 4x4
Feedback http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 54&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

great buyer
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

+1
:D
Good buyer.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”