[FS] KLZE, KL31, Half Leather/Alcantara Interior + Breaking

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
wilko33

[FS] KLZE, KL31, Half Leather/Alcantara Interior + Breaking

Post by wilko33 »

Time has come to move on and get something else, rust has killed off my MX3 so I am stripping the car and getting rid.

Everything I had on the car is for sale, just pm me and I wil get you prices with postage although anything heavy like engine and interior will be VERY difficult for me to organise postage.

KLZE Engine (with straight neck inlet) this includes any ancillaries such as starter, dizzy, water and oil pump, alternator, etc..- £600
KL31 ECU - £100
Exedy Clutch (5k old)- £50
Gearbox- £50
6-1 exhaust headers MX6/Probe (BRAND new)- £100
De Cat Pipe- £50
Recored Radiator-£100
Short Shifter- £25
MazdaSpeed or NISMO induction cones- £10 each
Half Leather/Half purple alcantara interior- £200
(Both front seats, rear bench and front and rear door cards all trimmed)
Steering wheel boss- £25
Standard front bumper- £25
Gen 2 Carbon wingmirrors- £20
(with indicators and base plates)
NEW Black M3 wingmirrors- £20
(with indicators and base plates)

Any other parts you might want from the car just pm me, if I have it, you can buy it!

PM me for details or email scwilki2@yahoo.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
se7en

Re: [FS] KLZE, KL31, Half Leather/Alcantara Interior + Breaking

Post by se7en »

dibbs on the short shifter.

:)

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

BUYER BEWARE - FYI:

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=59789

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS USER :!:
se7en

Post by se7en »

Ah, Thanks solo.

cheers

Last edited by se7en on April 9th, 2008, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
wilko33

Post by wilko33 »

My name is Steve and I have never sold anything on here before.

As a member you can trace my posts back to the progress of my car that I am breaking, look at the uk mx3 site to the things I have sold on there and contact any of the members who have purchased stuff from me to see if they have had any problems.....they haven't

Mistaken identity
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Yes, it was outside of the board, but it started here. It seems you have no credibility here.
wilko33

Post by wilko33 »

Solo, I understand your post and know why you have posted your response, if some robbing f**k had ripped me off I would be the same.

If anyone is truly interested in parts I am selling I will happily have the moderators trace the ISP from your 'wilko33' seller through his addy on this site and match it to mine to prove I am not the same person, all I need to know is his ID from this site. It cannot have been wilko33 as you cant have 2 ID's the same on one site and I joined around a month or so before you posted your alert to this bogus seller. They can do this relatively simply if he is still a member or they have a memer history list.

If you know what his member name was on the site please pm.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

do you have a credible feedback thread of these prior transactions you mention?
wilko33

Post by wilko33 »

the UK-MX3 site do not have a feedback forum for sales.

my ebay addy is stevienightheat if you wish to check my feedback through that in the community option.

Mooneggs, I have the headlights you were interested in the back of my car, I stripped them a week ago incase you were still interested.

If a moderator is reading this thread please pm me so I you can trace the ISP from the f**k who ripped Solo off. Knowing a number of site moderators I am sure you can check the ISP he logged on from and cross reference it to mine to show there is no match.

I am genuinely trying to pass on any MX3 parts people are interested in before my car goes to the scrapyard, and I am completely genuine in my reasons. If you wish to see the rust that has eaten my car away, I'll get some pictures posted.
wilko33

Post by wilko33 »

http://www.uk-mx3.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the link to the UK MX3 site I have posted from, only one member has posted back up once recieving items but if this holds any credability I suppose it helps.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

If you want to people to believe you are credible , take pictures of your merchandise , provide multiple means of communication , phone numbers address. Instant messaging names , email , and maybe do a ship then get paid transaction to determine whether you are credible , People on this forum are used to getting ripped off because it's happened too many times before , so we are taking extra precautions on here anymore.

So how about this for an idea , Let a buyer pay you shipping , you ship the product , upon receiving that product he pays you the balance owed.
For your safety only deal with members who are reputable on this site , or sell to a moderator if they want anything, you know those kinds of people won't screw you.

Hope I helped in this situation
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

I honestly don't beleive this is the same person. Wilko has been on UK-MX3 forums forever, had a sweet mx3 that got rusty in the back and is now selling the parts.
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Ok, well if that is not the user then I was dealing with someone perhaps impersonating him. I apologize if that is the case.
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

solo_ryder wrote:Ok, well if that is not the user then I was dealing with someone perhaps impersonating him. I apologize if that is the case.
smart thinkin solo, didn't even occur to me.. if it's genuinely not the same guy, then it really would have to be that... 2 of the same username, both from the UK, would have to be one hell of a coincidence. there must be some relation
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I believed that this isn't the same guy, so gave him a chance, and bought the mirrors. He communicated well, sent them right away, even though it cost him a little more for shipping than expected. I'm going to give him positive feedback.
Just on morals, I wouldn't have bought from him, even if i knew the deal would go through, if I thought it was the same guy. I have known people who knew thieves, and could have bought alot of stuff cheap, but never have. I've even passed deals that just semed too good, just in case.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”