Really interesting thing about the message system.

Off-Topic Discussions
se7en

Really interesting thing about the message system.

Post by se7en »

I just wanted to point out something interesting about the message system.

It is possible to see if someone reads the message that you sent them....In case you wondering if they are avoiding you.

click on the message center, then click 'OUTBOX'. If your message that you sent is in this folder, then the person hasn't read your message.

If your message isn't in that folder then click 'SENT MESSAGES', and if your message is there, that means that they have read it.

No I realize that some people don't have time to respond to messages because they are at work, etc, but I just wanted to point this out....

When I got ripped off a while back, I sent a lot of messages to the guy who ripped me off, and I saw that he read them, but he just didn't respond. It was funny to catch him in a lie later about that when he said he didn't get the messages.

Anyways, cheers.

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
infiniGTR

Re: Really interesting thing about the message system.

Post by infiniGTR »

On most forums you can request a read receipt and generally the user has to acknowledge them.
2003 Subaru WRX
se7en

Post by se7en »

cool!, that is a neat thing, how do you do that here?
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I thought it rolled over when they logged in, not when they read it. Also on my mail system at work you don't have to return the read receipt.

Return to “Off-Topic”