DANMEYERS - BE PREPARED FOR LEGAL ACTION

Off-Topic Discussions
onlytrueromeo

DANMEYERS - BE PREPARED FOR LEGAL ACTION

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Dan is now refusing to give me my money back for the spoiler that I paid for 6 months ago. He keeps promising to mail it and promising to mail it and promising more BS. I finally had it and told him he had 6 days (5 days today) for me to have $90 cash in hand or I will start calling the police and his parents every day. It has been a month since he last promised to mail the spoiler and now that I bring this up, he starts with "No I promise I will mail it" and "I cannot give you the money."

Anyone that has his Address, Phone number, any other information PLEASE EMAIL ME! I am sick of this kid! I will be talking to my lawyer to see what sort of legal justice I can get for everyone that has been hurt on this board. Be prepared Dan. You have 5 days left and counting before I drop the hammer.
eyezpinned

Re: DANMEYERS - BE PREPARED FOR LEGAL ACTION

Post by eyezpinned »

he really can't give you $90? what is this kid like 16?
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

eyezpinned wrote:he really can't give you $90? what is this kid like 16?
actually his parents can be held liable. GOOD luck on it. I think you have a great case since he bought a fourth mx. LOL
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

wait a minute haven't we known this guy was a scammer for a couple years now? either way good luck getting your money back.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE

Return to “Off-Topic”