FowlJesse's hobby

This forum is strictly for test messages. If it's important, DON'T post it here!
(Messages will automatically be deleted from the database after 3 days of inactivity.)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

FowlJesse's hobby

Post by fowljesse »

Yes, I'm really doing it

Yes, It hurts
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: FowlJesse's hobby

Post by umcamara »

Uhhh... I don't know what to say about that. I'm kinda speechless. Are you the guy on the bed of nails?

Pretty cool... :pimp:
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I need to get you out of that underarmor crap and hook you up with some nike stuff :D
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I have to know.. what is that on your foot.
se7en

Post by se7en »

the tatto or the pretty girl :)
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

the tattoo :)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

HAhahaa!
Thanks, umcamera :wink:
Yeah, Mooneggs, that would be great! I forgot to turn it inside out, and asked the photographer to photochop that out!
custommx3, that is the "Sandwich isles", aka Hawai'i. It was done by Kandi Everett, one of the best female tattooist in the world. She only does it a few times a year, now, and she did it for free :D
After having a breakdown, I sold out of the companies I was partnered in, and moved there to rejuvinate. It took about 4 years of being a beach bum. I eventually missed the limelight, and moved here to Portland, and wanted to be constantly reminded of what the place did for me.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Oh, yeah. I'm the one on the nails. I built it myself, without any plans. :dunno: I thought I heard somewhere that they are 1" apart, so I went with that, and put some extra ones where the extra weight would be. You never se someone on them for more than a few seconds, and the most weight you'll see is a bowling ball, or cinder block. At the beginning, I have someone throw an apple at it, and sometimes it takes a while to get it off, and we have people feel that they are sharp. At the end of the bit, I show the audience my perforated back. Once during a show that was repeated 3 days in a row, one of the girls got nervous, and shifted her weight, and the nails pierced a tiny bit. :shock:

These couple of pictures don't really do out troupe justice. You can see videos on YouTube, or better yet, on our site http://www.kazum.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; click on "media" and scroll down. The site isn't great because we aren't good on computers :wink:
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Okay.. WOW.
Cody

Return to “Test Messages”