[FS] Custom LED tail lights

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Urbanconcept

[FS] Custom LED tail lights

Post by Urbanconcept »

As some of you have experienced in person, here are my custom tails. I've had them on the car since this past summer when I had my car painted. I spent MANY MANY MANY hours building these. However I've decided to go with the stock look as opposed to the fully custom body setup. I'm looking to get $300 for them, which also includes the full wiring harness, ALL of the LED lights, and the custom fiberglass housings.

Night Shots

Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Urbanconcept

Re: [FS] Custom LED tail lights

Post by Urbanconcept »

I forgot to mention that these are also ONE OF A KIND. No one else has them or ever will!
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

wow. I remeber reading the post about you making those like 100 times. Good luck on the sale. Thats a good price for the amount of work you put into those and the cost of materials. You should link to the build.

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

sk8erdude802 wrote:wow. I remeber reading the post about you making those like 100 times. Good luck on the sale. Thats a good price for the amount of work you put into those and the cost of materials. You should link to the build. Steve-O

Thanks man. Here's the link for those interested...

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=60731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I remember seeing these and they are really nice, then I thought, with as many times as I will be geting pulled over this yr, the cops would ask me where the reverse lights are then i'd get __+____ :welder:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

colinsmx3 wrote:I remember seeing these and they are really nice, then I thought, with as many times as I will be geting pulled over this yr, the cops would ask me where the reverse lights are then i'd get ------ :welder:

Easy solution... Put them in the little window in the hatch.

And for the record, with my flashy mx3 I have never been pulled over or asked about them.
Meanie

Post by Meanie »

Urbanconcept wrote:I forgot to mention that these are also ONE OF A KIND. No one else has them or ever will!
Don't be so sure. Since you provided pictures, someone may want to duplicate. Even without the pictures, some other creative person may still do the same.

Either way, looks good.
Slade

Post by Slade »

I bought Altezza's from Urban previously and had no problems!

I have seen these as well and they look awesome, would set off any MX3!

GL on the sale :D
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Slade wrote:I bought Altezza's from Urban previously and had no problems!

I have seen these as well and they look awesome, would set off any MX3!

GL on the sale :D
Thanks man! PS Slade's a good guy to sell to as well. Shows up on time with no BS!!

If I get the asking price for my tails I will pay to have them matched to the colour of the buyers car.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Urbanconcept wrote:
colinsmx3 wrote:I remember seeing these and they are really nice, then I thought, with as many times as I will be geting pulled over this yr, the cops would ask me where the reverse lights are then i'd get ------ :welder:

Easy solution... Put them in the little window in the hatch.

And for the record, with my flashy mx3 I have never been pulled over or asked about them.
I dont have the little Window Mines shaved! I always get pulled over... but then again I live in DURHAM where the cops have NOTHING better to do !
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Colin, you could take out the inner most LED light and put in a fog light for the reverse.

As for the taillights, I'm entertaining offers. Send me a PM with your offer if interested.
K8Boosted

Post by K8Boosted »

This Sale seems somewhat old but if you still have them will you take offers
It is weird i found these today because i just started my custom ones today
:D but im short on time Big Car Show coming up in june and i still have to put a motor in and tune mega squirt

I would offer 200 plus shipping... I make alot of Custom fiberglass stuff myself and can imagine the time and effort you put into these..

Great Job sorry for the low ball.. but it doesn't hurt to ask right ?
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2433610" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mx-3 Kl Turbo (Weekend/show car)
95 talon tsi awd (Daily Driver For Sale 6,000 or Trade for a Mx
1989 Cbr600 (StreetFighter/Stunt Bike)
1967 Winnebago Motor Home (Pimped out Party Bus a friend and I went in halfs on)
1972 gremlin X Turbo Diesel :) , 1999 VR4 Fathers Cars that i end up working on and drving alot

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”