Change lanes when passing emerg vehicles in Ont

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Devlin

Change lanes when passing emerg vehicles in Ont

Post by Devlin »

http://www.canadiandriver.com/news_2008 ... 0108-5.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I actually didn't know you HAD to change lanes. Good to know.
AKA Deimos
mx3autozam

Re: Change lanes when passing emerg vehicles in Ont

Post by mx3autozam »

LOL..Thats funny. Theres one of those forward emails going around. i got it from Deb and a few other people and it says its "New Ontario Law" its funny because I have known about this law for awhile now. Its nothing new. Also look in the Driver Handbook you get when you do your G1. its in like the first section..LOL
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

mx3autozam wrote:LOL..Thats funny. Theres one of those forward emails going around. i got it from Deb and a few other people and it says its "New Ontario Law" its funny because I have known about this law for awhile now. Its nothing new. Also look in the Driver Handbook you get when you do your G1. its in like the first section..LOL
i beleive we all knew abut this law... just ppl didnt know now its mandatory to do this lane change... as they just recently enforced this law and they WILL pull u over with no hesitation and write u out a ticket for possibly rubbing his/her a-- with ur car lol
Last edited by fieromx3 on March 1st, 2008, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

mx3autozam wrote:LOL..Thats funny. Theres one of those forward emails going around. i got it from Deb and a few other people and it says its "New Ontario Law" its funny because I have known about this law for awhile now. Its nothing new. Also look in the Driver Handbook you get when you do your G1. its in like the first section..LOL
i beleive we all knew abut this law... just ppl didnt know now its mandatory to do this lane change... as they just recently enforced this law and they WILL pull u over with no hesitation and write u out a ticket for possibly rubbing his/her a-- with ur car lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

How do you rear end a firetruck? :confused2: In the states those things are HUGE. I can't imagine the ones up north are that much smaller such that you can't see them from blocks away.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

^^^ ya i don't know

Like huge red trucks with ladders on them and all kinds of flashing lights. And a bunch of traffic because obviously everyone stops to see whats going on. LOL. I wonder how some people manage to do some things!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

mx3autozam wrote:^^^ ya i don't know

Like huge red trucks with ladders on them and all kinds of flashing lights. And a bunch of traffic because obviously everyone stops to see whats going on. LOL. I wonder how some people manage to do some things!
and the answer is.............. IDIOTS :mrgreen:
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Mooneggs wrote:
mx3autozam wrote:^^^ ya i don't know

and the answer is.............. IDIOTS :mrgreen:
yep, and aren't you one of them..hahah :lol:
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”