Fuel injectors.

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Flinch

Fuel injectors.

Post by Flinch »

hey im boosting my KLZE and am looking for fuel injectors from the milenia S and as most of you know its retarted what dealers charge for things like this i mean 400$ for one bloody fuel injector. Im in calgary and were luckey if a mazda hits our junk yards letalone a milenia s. anyways it seems worth it to me to get the nissan top mount rails made for my car, seems like 400 for a moded rail is worth my time and money when i could put 400cc injectors in rather than 280s and would still be cheeper in the end, what do you guys think?
-KL31 stock internals with curved neck intake manifold and KL36 ecu
-Turbo running 7.5psi
-FMI 3"x12"x32" all alluminum and welded, have a 7.5 PSI spring she just creeps on cold nights
-ACT 6puck sprung/96 probe tranny
-Short shifter
-HEI and MSD 6al (makes a big difference when you spend the 65$ ont he right spark plugs)
-KYB GR-2 struts with H & R springs
-Megan racing seats
-Personal 280mm stearing wheel
-Familia rear strut tower bar
93MX3KLZE-T

Re: Fuel injectors.

Post by 93MX3KLZE-T »

Wow man $400 for modded rails. I see them going for $80-$100 for modded kl rails all day long. I would keep searching. I don't know why you would need that much fuel though. You will need a really good tune and a built motor for the power that would require that much fuel. I would just go with the milenia s injectors. I see those go for $150-$200.

Jeremy
93 MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, T304E ***SOLD***
221.9 whp 219.0 wtq @ 5 psi untuned
13.4 @ 108 mph
Flinch

Post by Flinch »

hey i know i wouldent need injectors that size but its the fact that they are so muc cheeper than the millenia s ones, i checked with mazda for them and they only have 5 in canada lol and they are 400 a pop so im looking to do anyhting else. I do plan on building my motor compleetly but for now im going to soo how she goes on 5 spi and go from there. The injectors from the millenia s 2.3ltr are the ones i want? just checking so i dont end up getting the rong ones if i go that rout.
-Turbo running 7.5psi
-FMI 3"x12"x32" all alluminum and welded, have a 7.5 PSI spring she just creeps on cold nights
-Short shifter
-HEI and MSD 6al (makes a big difference when you spend the 65$ ont he right spark plugs)
-Megan racing seats
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

at these outrages price, i'll hit up the junkyards where im at, (help u out) c what i can find there's been a milenia S from tyme to tyme. but at $400 a pop damn there pulling ur pants down without the Vaseline OH shyt that is NO GOOD.

at $400 a pop u mean the dealer is charging that much for milenia s OEM 280cc injectors not $400 a pop for after market injectors after reading what 93MX3KLZE-T posted seems like he misunderstood or is that just me..

but if u wanted injectors bigger that 330+cc i highly invest in a mega squirt II a engine management system it is the cheapest thing out there that really works best bang for the buck.. total at least under $500-$700 better than the $1,500 i spent on mt TEC II to get all the necessary parts to get my standalone up and running.. the newer TEC III, TEC III R and and the newest TEC GT cost $2000-$2600 thats just system alone.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
93MX3KLZE-T

Post by 93MX3KLZE-T »

No I don't think I missunderstood what he was saying. He said that the millenia s injectors from the miller motor 2.3l are $400 around him. I just said that you can find them alot cheeper with patience and searching. I also said that you can get your rails modded for cheeper than $400 that he said. But yes if you go nissan injectors you will need some sort of stand alone like MS or something else.

Jeremy
13.4 @ 108 mph
93MX3KLZE-T

Post by 93MX3KLZE-T »

Also if you can't find anything cheeper than $400 dollars pm me and I'll personally get you a set of injectors for $200 or less.

Jeremy
13.4 @ 108 mph
Flinch

Post by Flinch »

hey thanks guys, yeah mazda wants to bone me on them if you know of some kickin around lemme know ill buy em right up. i will be running stanalone so fear not lol dont feel like blowing anything up or not running at all lol. If somone has a line to some injectors just PM me and save me the hastle of looking in my useles junkyard, ill call them and see what they have in stock but i highley doubt it.
-Turbo running 7.5psi
-Short shifter
-Megan racing seats

Return to “Forced Induction”