FS: Alpine 6x9's, Orion sub, GS spoiler, rims, more

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bad_Ktty02

FS: Alpine 6x9's, Orion sub, GS spoiler, rims, more

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Selling some stuff, here's the list:<P>-2 Alpine 6x9 component door speakers.<BR>-1 Orion 12" subwoofer (& custom bandpass box)<BR>-1 Pioneer Premier DEH-48 CD player <BR>-1 Sony Xplod 760w amplifier<BR>-4 1993 Special Edition rims (& Eagle tires)<BR>-2 amber turn signal lenses & 2 amber side markers<P>Also thinking of selling my front bumper if I can ever get up w/the G-Force people. Might have to use a contact at Xstreme Imports w/that one.<BR>More to come, if I can find anything else to sell.<P>[ July 09, 2002: Message edited by: Bad_Ktty02 ]<p>[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: Bad_Ktty02 ]
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Wildman640

Re: FS: Alpine 6x9's, Orion sub, GS spoiler, rims, more

Post by Wildman640 »

how much for the gs spoiler?
wu_tang6931

Post by wu_tang6931 »

hey bad kitty did you get my e-mail about the rear spoiler deal we had?
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Is that Pioneer CD player a car stereo?<P>Let me know ASAP.<P>robpilgrim@hotmail.com<P>-Rob<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bad_Ktty02:<BR><STRONG>Selling some stuff, here's the list:<P>-2 Alpine 6x9 component door speakers.<BR>-1 Orion 12" subwoofer (& custom bandpass box)<BR>-1 Pioneer Premier CD player<BR>-1 Sony Xplod 780w amplifier<BR>-4 1993 Special Edition rims (& Eagle tires)<BR>-2 amber turn signal lenses & 2 amber side markers<P>Also thinking of selling my front bumper if I can ever get up w/the G-Force people. Might have to use a contact at Xstreme Imports w/that one.<BR>More to come, if I can find anything else to sell.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Wu- if your name is Jason Cansler, then yes I did. I realized when I wrote it out that I already had a deal, so I took it off the list, but forgot to take it off the topic line.<P>As for the CD player- are you asking if it is a car CD player? It's not a changer, but it's a nice high-quality player. I've had it for almost 2 years, and it's skipped maybe three times. It is powerful enough to handle the output from my 780w amp.
wu_tang6931

Post by wu_tang6931 »

yes that is me heather. thanks for the reply i was just wondering.
ras

Post by ras »

Who much for the wheels and tires?
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

I was thinking $600 for wheels + tires, but I don't even know what the going rate is for GS rims... if anyone does, feel free to post.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

How much for the Sony Xplod 780w amplifier?
onyx_ZX3

Post by onyx_ZX3 »

does the front bumper have a gs lip on it too? i would be interested in that.....
92 GS Black (retired to wife control, but in my care)<BR>01 Focus Zx3 Black<BR>I'm Still Stationed In AR...Help???
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Yes the front bumper has a GS lip- i have a GS... is why i thought ppl might want to buy. <P>The amp is actually a 760w, sorry for the mispost. I found the box. The model# is XM-1502SX. I paid $200 for it (and that was a deal b/c I also bought the speaker wire, amp kit, install, etc etc) but will sell for $140.<P>**Also, if no one wants the 2 Alpine 6x9 speakers, i also have 4 Eclipse 5.25" speakers. A hard-to-find size that is a custom fit on the MX-3. They fit the doors and the shock towers. I was going to sell the Alpines and have the Eclipse speakers put in my own car, but i'll sell all Eclipse speakers and keep the alpines or sell 2 Eclipse speakers, or sell the 2 alpines.**<p>[ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: Bad_Ktty02 ]
wu_tang6931

Post by wu_tang6931 »

hey heather not to be and a$$ or anything but has your spoiler come in yet cause i am really wanting to put the spoiler on my car. i was just wanting to check progress
onyx_ZX3

Post by onyx_ZX3 »

how much for the bumper and lip kitty?
92 GS Black (retired to wife control, but in my care)<BR>01 Focus Zx3 Black<BR>I'm Still Stationed In AR...Help???
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Jason- I thank you so much for your patience! Actually, I just got an e-mail today back from TopMix and they said the freight is $200USD, which still makes the spoiler plus shipping less than the cost of one spoiler here in the US! So I'm writing him back and ordering it ASAP. You'll get your GS spoiler yet! :)<P>As for the bumper and lip, they have clear lenses in them (order from corksport and installed by moi) and they would have to go with the bumper if i were to sell it (too much hassle putting the amber ones back in).. I would really like to get a G-Force front end. (and from what i've heard, that makes me a masochist) And to call them for a quote from where i live (Virginia) is long distance. If there's any way you could help me out and get a quote on just the front spoiler, it would be appreciated. If i were to sell the bumper, it would probably be $200 for everything. That's just a guess, i don't even know what the going rate is.
wu_tang6931

Post by wu_tang6931 »

ok thanks and i will be waiting and looking for the ups or fedex person everyday.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”