HEY ITS ME AGAIN!!!!

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Timmie_g

HEY ITS ME AGAIN!!!!

Post by Timmie_g »

HEY

lol its been a while since i talked to anyone on here. But as it turns out ill be in Calgary on the 15th and 16th of this month. Soooo as always if any of you guys are around. I would love to get together for some food friday night as I will have a little time to kill. Chat with you guys (which is really just me going on about my car *jokes*)and catch up.

If anyone is interested in meeting for some food firday night, post up and we can make some arrangements.

I look forward too it.

Cheers

Tim
Special Edition, ZE, Short Shift, Tenzo R DC-5 V1's, Magnaflow exhaust, MazdaSpeed Struts, Intrax Spings, Filled mounts, Autochrome headers. Soon to be running "the boost"
no brain no pain

Re: HEY ITS ME AGAIN!!!!

Post by no brain no pain »

I can make it for dinner on Friday.
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

I would show up expect theres that hole 5000km away thing...
no brain no pain

Post by no brain no pain »

Oh come on 5000KM that isn’t an excuse lol I am sure that you can make it!
Timmie_g

Post by Timmie_g »

yea i gave you 8 days notice lol i've driven from newfoundland to bc and its 6 days tops you've got plenty of time
Special Edition, ZE, Short Shift, Tenzo R DC-5 V1's, Magnaflow exhaust, MazdaSpeed Struts, Intrax Spings, Filled mounts, Autochrome headers. Soon to be running "the boost"
Timmie_g

Post by Timmie_g »

So the plans are 8 pm (ish) Cactus Club across from Chinook Mall. I will be there with Jenn ans possibly some others. Anyone interested is welcome to swing by.

Look Forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”