Window Tint

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mazdamx

Window Tint

Post by mazdamx »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-MX ... 18Q2el1247" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What do you guys think? It says one peice for the rear window. Will that work with the rear defroster lines or what?
I am Dan Myers, I owe people $$. Dont buy anything from me. Dont sell me anything.
mazdamx3freak

Re: Window Tint

Post by mazdamx3freak »

i wouldnt money your on that. Take it to a place and have them do it right. I have my hatch done all in one peice and yes it will stick to the heater coils it they know what there doing. plus the hatch is that hardest thing to tint out of any car out there., took my guy 3hrs just to do the hatch.
mazdamx

Post by mazdamx »

What kind of price did you pay to get the hatch done?
I am Dan Myers, I owe people $$. Dont buy anything from me. Dont sell me anything.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I paid $150 for the whole car and that included front sun strip 2 sides and the hatch... I would consider anything under $200 for the mx-3 reasonable because that hatch is a pain in the butt...
mazdamx

Post by mazdamx »

Really I was expecting more than that. Im going to stop at a couple local shops and get some quotes soon. Thanks for the input guys.
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

Mooneggs wrote:I paid $150 for the whole car and that included front sun strip 2 sides and the hatch... I would consider anything under $200 for the mx-3 reasonable because that hatch is a pain in the butt...

I paid around 150$ also.. 100% for the sun strip 60% or 70% for the sides.. whatever is legal. and 100% for the rear hatch... It took them about 3hrs or so.. they came and picked my car up from work and droped it off when they were done. Most places like speedy auto glass or apple autoglass do it.. they all have templets that they use..
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

I had a CRX about 2 years ago, i actually got it professionally installed with lifetime warranty for $80. Usually some shops will close on the weekends and go to the flea markets and do cheap good jobs there. Take a look!!!!!

mazdamx

Post by mazdamx »

Thats a clean looking CRX, is it stock?
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

just CAI, 67 MPG. Oh yeah!!
mazdamx

Post by mazdamx »

Holy Hell, For real? 67 MPG thats awsome.
dmcdan0

Post by dmcdan0 »

I Just got a ticket today for my tint being too dark! Look out! Although I think I got the cop trying to get his quota for the month. rural Campbellford, Ontario area.
Dan
96 MX3 GS
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

dmcdan0 wrote:I Just got a ticket today for my tint being too dark! Look out! Although I think I got the cop trying to get his quota for the month. rural Campbellford, Ontario area.
yeah in most places the legal tint limit is pretty light... ususally cops will overlook darker tint unless you were just doing something stupid - and in that case you are just asking for it lol
mattsmx3

Post by mattsmx3 »

ya i got pulled over for goin 40 over the limit and the d--- gave me the speedin ticket and a ticket for the tint, but not only a ticket for the tint he said i have to rport it to a police station in 2 weeks with the tint removd or another ticket will be sent in the mail

alot more expensive then just takin it off and puttin it back o :D

but no just go to a shop i went to a really expensive shop probably paid to much well not that much 140 i tihnk it was for all three windows and with a liftim warranty

Return to “Appearance”