millenia S??????

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
exile84

millenia S??????

Post by exile84 »

I was looking around, and couldn't find anything about this. I searched and searched.
Will a millenia S motor fit in a 92 GS?? I can't find anything on this motor. Is It a DE with a supercharger? Or is it a different kind?? Any enlightenment would be great. Thanks..
1992 Mx-3 GS. ATX to MTX swap. Integra short throw shifter, and CAI. HEI mod. Accell Canister. 3A racing muffler. Straight pipe.
ImageImageImage
mx34u2nv

Re: millenia S??????

Post by mx34u2nv »

it can fit , but ull have to change most everything under ur hood, the ze is a way easier swap...direct bolt in... makes about the sdame power as a 2.3 miller... engine code is KJ ZEM i think... tones of work to swap, a few have tried i dont know the results, im sure a few sucessfull....
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

It will not fit unless you have very deep pockets. And if you had deep pockets you most likely wouldnt be rockin an MX-3.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I personally don't think this swap is as hard as people expect it to. It just hasn't been done. I know one person got the transmission bolted to the motor and thats it. I also know that the hood will not clear. The ZE is your best bet. It does make about the same power. Although the miller cycle makes 210ft Lbs of torque. I'm not sure if engine mounts are the same or not. If you can somehow get it bolted into the car. Then you need to worry about wiring and such. Not sure if the millenia S harness and ECU can be swapped in easily. But a standalone will do the trick.

I want to see someone do it. Maybe i'll do it one day if I get enough money.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Illa Killa wrote:It will not fit unless you have very deep pockets. And if you had deep pockets you most likely wouldnt be rockin an MX-3.
Hahaha word
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

There's a thread about it that was created about this time last year. We theorise it wont fit, especially since it's a 90* V6 rather than the rest of the k-series are 60*, amungst other things. It's just way too complicated for little gain.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”