WTB Milennia Curve neck Intake Manifold

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Buddha

WTB Milennia Curve neck Intake Manifold

Post by Buddha »

I was just wondering if anyone has a Curve neck intake manifold with the TB, fuel rails and everything else I needed for plug and play that I can put on to my KL31-101 or knew where I could get one.

PM me if you got one

Shipping to British Columbia, Canada. Thanks.
Last edited by Buddha on February 15th, 2008, 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rece

Re: WTB Milennia Curve neck Intake Manifold

Post by rece »

I have one in the basement that will not be used. I still need it to show me how to put the vac lines back, but in around a week or so, I would let it go for $200+shipping. comming from okotoks ab so shouldnt be too bad.

PM me if you are interested.

Regards.
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
hharb

Post by hharb »

have one too, 200 + shipping, its painted and cleaned recently, comes with tb, fuel rails, and everything for plug and play. could be shipped s early as monday, if u pay earlier ill let it go for a bit cheaper.
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

$200 holy moly, i just sold mine for $50
hharb

Post by hharb »

thanks lol, i bought mine for 200 + shipping and it was dirty as hell i had to clean it which cost me alot of money and i had to sand it and paint it. you can sell yours for $20 for all i care but the millenia manifold is being sold on this forum for around $200, and i've said repeatedly in my posts that the prices are very negotiable...
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

hharb wrote:thanks lol, i bought mine for 200 + shipping and it was dirty as hell i had to clean it which cost me alot of money and i had to sand it and paint it. you can sell yours for $20 for all i care but the millenia manifold is being sold on this forum for around $200, and i've said repeatedly in my posts that the prices are very negotiable...
That's BS. You totally high balling him. There's been quite a few members on this board selling curved neck IM's for $100 and less. I just bought two for $50. If he wasn't in Canada, I'd ship him one for $100 flat. Those IM's aren't worth $200 anymore, you can get them at the junkyards easier now.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

seen em on ebay for around 120 - 150ish
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”