[FS] BP transmission with clutch kit and flywheel.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdamx3sohc

[FS] BP transmission with clutch kit and flywheel.

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

its a 5-speed transmission with motor mounts, slave cylinder, half shaft, clutch kit, flywheel and it had 150,000m on it but was rebuilt at one point. it has everything needed to be put into a sohc mx3 except for the axles. im getting rid of it because i am keeping my sohc tranny and getting a performance clutch for it. im asking about 300 obo with everything and it does include everything even the flywheel wich im sure is worth quite a bit. im not on here alot so if your interested text me 603 275 5056, im located in southwest florida 40 miles north of fort myers in 33950. for pictures look on my cardomain link.
The General

Re: [FS] BP transmission with clutch kit and flywheel.

Post by The General »

haha nick finally deciding to get rid of the thing for now I guess, maybe if you dont sell it for awhile Ill have to come down and pick that s--- up, how much closer are you to getting a BP in there, or are you holding off for a bit?
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

still for sale for i will go everything 250 plus shipping.
SpikeDerailed

Post by SpikeDerailed »

Any idea how much shipping would be to Charlotte, NC 28269? Thats basically all I am waiting for to get the motivation to refresh the BP and drop it in.

Non of my local wrecker yards have a g25 with less than 200,000mi on it. And my f25 already has 218k >.<
Last edited by SpikeDerailed on January 23rd, 2008, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

im selling the whole car so if you make me a deal now and figure out shipping it will be better cuz i just want it out of my site.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”