MX-3's as autowreckers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
JeremyP

MX-3's as autowreckers

Post by JeremyP »

went to some autowreckers in the middle of butf**k nowhere and managed to fine 4 mx-3's..one forsale as a whole car...complete with the front lip......and 3 in the yard....( also an integra with fresh paint and full body kit!..i was like....WTF!?!)...one had left side front lip....all pretty good body and interior.....i managed to get the guys to sell me the lip off the red one they hay forsale...and got the other left side lip.as it was in better condition then the red one...going back tomorrow to do some mearurments to see if the wing on trhe integra will fit on my mx-3 with some modification...ill post some pics friday after noon if anyone is interested in parts...92's and 94.s one v6 one without motow was 4cyl...and other is 4cyl.
94' KF-ZE, 2 Tone black and gray, Projectors and altezzas ( black ), CAI, moulded mazdaspeed mini sides. Raised spoiler.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Re: MX-3's as autowreckers

Post by hotsiit »

Hey, not sure if you got all of the mounting hardware for the front lip spoilers, but if your not going to use them or they have more, maybe you could yank them for me if they are not so rusted and broken? :D I'll give you some $ for your trouble / shipping.
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
bp_turbo94

Post by bp_turbo94 »

hey man if theres a front bumper off the 4c tell me if u can get it off for me ill hook u up with some mula . thx
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

man junkyarding in the winter sux..your brave! i did it last year and froze my a-- off!
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

i know its horrid..it began to rain..then freezing rain...and they gave me some guy with one eye...(not even kidding)..to get the front lip off...the half blind hick couldnt see all the bolts and just reefed on it..thus i had quite a bit of repair work to do on it...but out of that cold a$$ day i managed to get a front lip for 35 bucks...HA!....now i just gotta find a supra style spoiler!
94' KF-ZE, 2 Tone black and gray, Projectors and altezzas ( black ), CAI, moulded mazdaspeed mini sides. Raised spoiler.
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

I have to check out the yards around here in K/W... when it warms up a bit... #$%&# cold!!
He who has the most toys wins!
9Red3

Post by 9Red3 »

Are any of those mx-3s black by any chance?
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

I'm looking for the back decklid thing that hides people from seeing whats in your trunk. if they got one, let me know how much. thanks
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I believe they're called Cargo Trays, and check a scrap yard. I found three on my last trip, but they seem to ALL be broken. I fixed mine with some strapping on the bottom...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
MX3-Life

Post by MX3-Life »

MX3's are common in junk yards since they dont make them anymore and the average person who drives them doesn't want to pay the extra to get parts to fix it.
Hence... They will all soon end up in the junk yards unless somthing is done, Give me money and i will save one lol but yeah MX3's great for junk yard parts but junk yards also are usaly on the i love money side of things :P. Buy from people they love less money...

Return to “Appearance”