cruise control removal

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mazdamx3freak

cruise control removal

Post by mazdamx3freak »

well i want to take out my whole cruise control system wiring and everything. But i cant seem to find any kind of diagram of it and ive been looking for over 3hrs :evil: . Reason being my car is completely stipped from ac, rear seats, spare wheel well, tar from entire car. and just about every other weight reduction mod. off the car except cruise control and it doesnt even work. So any diagrams/ info would be much help thanx!
mx3autozam

Re: cruise control removal

Post by mx3autozam »

Remove the canister thing on the passenger side of the engine bay right next to the power steering reservoir. Then remove the vacumn line to the intake manifold and plug the hole on the manifold. Then the cable goes from the cansiter thing to the back of the gas pedal. Its just clipped on the back. Remove those and its done
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

if you want all the diagrams look in the online manuals section for the BETM section Q.
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

mx3autozam wrote:Remove the canister thing on the passenger side of the engine bay right next to the power steering reservoir. Then remove the vacumn line to the intake manifold and plug the hole on the manifold. Then the cable goes from the cansiter thing to the back of the gas pedal. Its just clipped on the back. Remove those and its done
added to my list of things this weekend :mrgreen:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
crazycanadian

Post by crazycanadian »

If you want to remove the wiring and control module/switches you pretty much need to remove the dash and body harness...

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”