[FS] '93 GS-DE $650 for quick sale!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

[FS] '93 GS-DE $650 for quick sale!

Post by fowljesse »

I won this car on Ebay, and realized that I'll never have the time to go pick it up from Brooklyn, NY.
It has 183,000 miles on the body, and 5,000 miles on the swapped Millenia engine and tranny that had 70,000 when pulled. The car has new struts and springs.
The reason for the low price: The place that the seller is storing it will no longer be available due to the owner moving away, and he lost his driver's license.
It runs strong and solid, and just needs cosmetic help.
The car has a cracked windshield,Image
a sunburn on the hood,
Image and a foot sized dent in the rear 1/4.
The interior is great. Even the driver's seat doesn't have the usual wear. The rear seat has a pea sized hole.
It has Altezza's! :D
I really wish I could go get it. Oh, well.
One of you will enjoy it!
Sorry for the dumb layout. I'm computer illiterate. I'm lucky I figured out how to get these pics up at all!
Last edited by fowljesse on June 13th, 2008, 5:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Cheap DE !!
Kris -
Last edited by MazdaManiacMx3 on December 10th, 2007, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:wink:
Last edited by fowljesse on December 11th, 2007, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

bump

the millenia ze is almost the same as a real ze :)

i have the dyno sheets to proove it :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

Oh man - i would jump on this if only i was closer......
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Bump for new price, and it's "best offer"!
GQ084

Post by GQ084 »

BUMP NICE CAR!
http://www.errandboy4u.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ErrandBoy4U Small Package Delivery Services
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I know it's a bad time of year to sell, since eveyone is buying presents, but this is a good deal. :wink:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] '93 GS-DE $800 OBO for quick sale!

Post by fowljesse »

This car has got to go. The price is now only $800!
mowambi

Re: [FS] '93 GS-DE $800 for quick sale!

Post by mowambi »

id get it if it was a little later as i could pay with my income tax money...
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Unfortunately, the last grains of sand are circling the hourglass..
GQ084

Post by GQ084 »

BUMP!! IM STILL SELLING THIS CAR :< now it sits on the streets, it needs to be towed but it is driveable if you cant afford tow. The car has been sitting for a while but turns over. I reduced the price again...now only $650!!!

CALL ME 347.232.9106 or email mattb@byandsel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.errandboy4u.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ErrandBoy4U Small Package Delivery Services
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

could i drive it to kansas with no problems?
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] '93 GS-DE $650 for quick sale!

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I have been trying to contact you since the day you have reposted this , Please respond back to me in some way if you still have this available .
Thanks
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] '93 GS-DE $650 for quick sale!

Post by fowljesse »

Sorry.
I haven't received any PMs from you. You can Email me at fowljesse@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, or better yet contact GQ084 ^^^^^ a few posts up

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”